Derivatives Trading Calculator Instructions
In order to facilitate users to quickly calculate relevant data in the derivatives trading, Huobi Futures has added a "calculator" feature, which help users calculate data such as the PnL, closing price, liquidation price, available amount, entry price, etc. Due to the different calculation units and parameter settings of different derivatives, it is necessary to use the calculator on the corresponding contract trading page. (Take USDT-margined contract as an example)
1. Visit Huobi Futures official website: futures.huobi.com, log in to your Huobi account, and click "Calculator" in the upper right corner of “Trading Sector” on the contract trading page. (Note: Users need to use the calculator on the corresponding contract trading page.)
2. Calculate PnL: select an asset, long/short and leverage; enter entry price, close price and amount; and click "Calculate" to get the corresponding margin, PnL, PnL ratio and tiered margin.
3. Calculate Close Price: select an asset, long/short and leverage; enter the entry price, amount and PnL (or PnL ratio), and click "Calculate" to get the close price.
4. Calculate Est. Liquidation Price: Select an asset, long/short and leverage; enter the entry price, amount and equity; and click “calculate” to get the est. liquidation price and takeover price, together with the corresponding adjustment factor. (Note: the est. liquidation price is for reference only, please be subject to the actual one when the margin ratio is equal to or less than 0%. ＞＞＞Click here to view Partial Liquidation)
5. Calculate Max Open Amount: Select an asset, long/short and leverage; enter the entry price and equity; and click “calculate” to get the max open amount. (Note: when the account equity corresponding to the leverage used exceeds a certain range, the available margin will change. ＞＞＞Click here to view Tiered Margin Instruction)
6. Calculate Entry Price: Select an asset, long/short and leverage; enter the entry price and amount of several orders; and click “calculate” to get the entry price after the positions are merged. (Note: positions will be merged if they are of the same contract type, of the same trading pair, in the same direction and under the same mode. Each position increase will change the entry price while the closing price will not.)
1. Log in to your account on Huobi APP, click the “Derivatives” at the bottom and click the “Calculator” under the […] in the upper right corner. If you have not downloaded Huobi APPP, please click here to download＞＞＞
2. On the top, you are available to select various derivatives, and then select a data you need to calculate, an asset and long/short, together with required parameters to get the data. (The methods are the same as that of the Web, please refer to the above for the details.)