Settlement of Perpetual Swaps
Perpetual swaps settlement time
The settlement cycle for all types of perpetual swaps is 8 hours, with 3 times settlements per day, respectively at 00:00, 8:00 and 16:00 (GMT+8).
BTC, ETH, LTC, LINK, TRX, XRP, ADA Swaps adopt real-time settlement mechanism.
With this service, users can withdraw the realized profits (deducting the floating losses and frozen margin) instantly after closing the BTC, ETH, LTC, LINK, TRX, XRP, ADA Swaps. BTC and ETH Swaps users don’t have to wait for transfer and withdraw until settlement on each 8 hours, allowing more flexibility for use of funds.
1. Please note that real-time settlement function will be automated according to system's estimate on insurance fund coverage. When great risk is detected, system will automatically stop the real-time settlement function without further notice.
2. If there should occur a violent market, Huobi Futures has the right to temporarily suspend the real-time settlement without further notice. Please be aware of the risk.
Perpetual swaps settlement price
- System takes the Volume Weighted Average Price (VWAP) of last 10 minutes of the traded price for that contract.( Denominated currency);
- Settlement price=sum (Volume per transaction(conts))/sum (Volume per transaction(conts)/Price per transaction)
The following changes may take place during settlement:
1. The UPL and fundings that needs to be settled will be calculated from the settlement price, standard settlement price and the number of existing positions, which will be integrated into the RPL. And the RPL and fundings of each contract will be transferred into the account balance after clawback.
2. After the settlement, the position price of the contract will become the settlement price. Subsequent UPL will be calculated based on the new settlement price.