Huobi Global to Support BTT Redenomination
Dear Valued Users,
Huobi Global will be supporting the redenomination and swap of old BTT tokens with new BTT tokens under the BTT Redenomination Plan with the following arrangements:
To distinguish between new and old BTT tokens, the old BTT tokens will be renamed BTTOLD after the upgrade (hereinafter old BTT tokens will be referred to as BTTOLD), and new BTT tokens will be called “BTT”.
- The margin loan service for BTTOLD tokens will cease at 03:00 (UTC) on Jan 13, 2022;
- The flexible products of BTTOLD in Huobi Earn will be delisted at 8:00 (UTC) on Jan 13, 2022. For users who have subscribed to these products, the subscribed BTTOLD funds will be automatically redeemed and credited to users' Exchange account;
- Cross/isolated margin trading services will be suspended from 03:00 (UTC) on Jan 14, 2022. Thereafter, transfer and margin trading will be unavailable. Meanwhile, the system will liquidate all positions and close all orders of the cross and isolated margin trading pair of BTTOLD (BTTOLD/USDT, BTTOLD/BTC). These pairs will be delisted after the liquidation;
- BTTOLD/USDT swaps will be delivered and delisted at 03:00 (UTC) on Jan 14, 2022 (click HEREto learn more);
- BTTOLD deposits and withdrawals will cease at 03:00 (UTC) on Jan 17, 2022;
- All BTTOLD spot trading pairs will be delisted and all BTTOLD pending orders will be cancelled at 08:00 (UTC) on Jan 17, 2022. Subsequently, a snapshot of user positions will be taken at 16:00 (UTC) on Jan 17, 2022 (users' margin account will exclude borrowed BTTOLD amount and unpaid interests), and BTTOLD tokens will be swapped to the new BTT tokens at a ratio of 1 BTTOLD: 1,000 BTT.
- The opening time for BTT deposits and withdrawals will be advised in another announcement. Please stay tuned!
Please deposit BTTOLD tokens on Huobi Global before 03:00 (UTC) on Jan 17, 2022, if you wish to swap for new tokens.
Please refer to BTT Redenomination Plan.
1. For users who hold BTTOLD assets and/or have unrepaid BTTOLD loans, please close your positions, repay your loan, and/or cancel your pending orders in time before the delisting. Otherwise, the system will automatically execute actions such as closing position, liquidation, canceling orders at the specified time, and return related assets to your account.
2. After the delisting, the real-time market price of BTTOLD cannot be accessed under "Market Information" and its valuation will no longer be displayed (BTTOLD will be excluded from total balances in the Exchange account). However, your actual assets will not be affected.
3. Given the high price volatility, trading digital assets carries a high level of risk. Please assess your risk appetite and risk management strategies before trading digital assets, and make prudent, informed decisions.
4. Anything contained in any of Huobi Global promotions, announcements, banners, or other publications (hereinafter referred to as "Promotion") is for information purposes only and should not be construed as trading advice or recommendations. Huobi Global makes no representations or guarantees in respect of any Promotion or any activity on Huobi Global conducted by users as a Promotion is carried out at their own risk. Huobi Global shall not be liable for any losses users may incur from such activities.
January 12, 2022
Download our mobile app: Click here to download for iOS or Android
Find us on:
Huobi Global reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend, revise, or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.