Referral Program Upgrade: USDT-Margined Swaps Joins the Referral Program
Dear Huobi users,
To bring more benefits to our referral partners, Huobi Global has added USDT-margined swaps to our referral program. In 2021, with the accelerated merger of traditional finance and digital finance, and the tremendous potential of users entering the market, great opportunities exist for win-win partnerships. Come join us now as a rebate partner and beneficiary.
16:00 April 30 – 15:59 December 31 (UTC)
II. Requirements and Benefits
Our referral program currently offers rebates for spot trading, coin-margined swaps, and USDT-margined swaps:
1. To be eligible for our partners, applicants should fall into one of the following categories:
- 2,000+ followers on social media
- administrator of a social media group of 1,000+ users
- be a leader in a noteworthy organization, investment advisory, stockbroker, chamber of commerce, business association, etc.
- exercise leadership in other qualified channels
2. Re-registering deleted accounts do not count towards the fulfillment of any of the above criteria.
3. Rebate rate: to qualify for the rebate, you must have met 2 of the requirement criteria for the relevant level over the last 3 months. The rebate rate for Spot is 40% of invitees’ trading fees and the rebate rate for Futures is 60% of invitees’ trading fees.
4. Rebate calculation: Rebates are based on the net handling fee after any fee discounts or other deductions. Invitee transactions using special Futures rates will not be eligible for rebates (special Futures rates include but are not limited to: Futures rates for large customers or market makers).
5. Rebate duration: 365 days, 730 days, or unlimited duration from the date that your invitees' register. The specific duration depends on the level of the inviter. Once the duration ends, the rebate ends. The duration of the 3 types of Futures counts down once the Futures start and is only applicable for the inviters who are verified and have invited new users that make the 3 Futures trading.
6. Quarterly assessment: Your rebate level will be reassessed quarterly, and your benefit level will be adjusted accordingly.
a. For Level 1 partners, quarterly assessments only entail a reassessment of the first two criteria described on the above chart.
b. Partners who fail to meet the corresponding requirements for their level will be moved to a lower level with corresponding privileges.
c. Huobi Global reserves the right to make the final decision on Partnership eligibility and whether Partners have met any qualifying criteria.
7. Rebate Limit: Partners can receive a maximum of 20,000 USDT in rebates from each invitee. Spot trading and Futures trading rebates are calculated independently.
a. Spot: The value of Point Card purchases is calculated at 1:1, the value of HT is converted based on the current market price. Point Card and HT rebates are limited to 20,000 USDT. There is no limit for the USDT rebate using the basic fee rate (currently 0.2%) (invitees need to turn off the HT and Point Card deduction switches). Invitees are free to choose their own fee rate system.
b. Futures: The rebate will be distributed when the token is charged to the Futures account; the rebate limit is calculated based on the current market price of the corresponding token; once the limit is reached, the inviter will stop receiving rebates from that invitee.
8. Risk control: Partners or registrants whose invitees violate risk control regulations (including but not limited to re-registering deleted accounts) will not receive benefits from these invitees, or from any other activities that violate risk control measures.
9. Settlement methods: spot benefits are settled the next day; Futures benefits are settled once per month (the Partner will receive the rebate on around the 15th of every month);
III. Responsibility, Obligation, and Code of Conduct of Partners
1. Partners must promote regularly through the method as mentioned in the application; Huobi Global will conduct quarterly assessment according to the above-mentioned criteria;
2. Partners must abide by Huobi’s rules and regulations and report to the Huobi business department in advance. Advance reporting does not grant the Partner Huobi’s credit endorsement. Partners do not represent the Huobi brand and are prohibited from presenting themselves as Huobi representatives.
3. Partners must follow all rules for any event promotions and are prohibited from publishing false information, especially false price-relevant information that may disrupt the market.
4. Partners will be given warnings for the first violation; multiple violations will result in disqualification.
IV. How to Apply
1. Applicants can use the online forms below;
2. Application via email: Applicants can apply via email by sending your Huobi UID, target country and region, resource background, brief promotion plan, self-introduction, personal WeChat ID or phone number etc. to [email protected];
3. After the application is submitted, Huobi Global will respond to the application within 10 working days; please check your mailbox or WeChat.
Thank you for your support and we look forward to working with you! If you have any feedback on this program, please contact us at [email protected]
Huobi Global reserves the right to final interpretation of the rules of this program. All rules are subject to change at the sole discretion of Huobi Global and will be officially announced.
Trade on the go with Huobi Global’s mobile crypto trading app
Find us on
Huobi Global reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.