HT Operation Monthly Report (December 2019)
- HT Special Zone
Ⅰ Summary Statistics
Relative to October, HTX enjoyed a month-on-month 9.08% increase in aggregate trading volume (HTX & HTX DM) in November 2019, followed by a 12.73% relative decline in December.
Ⅱ HT Price Performance in December
HT/USDT Price Dropped 0.16%
|Start of Month||2.7496 USDT|
|End of Month||2.7452 USDT|
HT/BTC Price Rose 4.63%
|Start of Month||0.00036471 BTC|
|End of Month||0.00038157 BTC|
Ⅲ Overview of HT Key Activities In December
1. Addition of HT as margin collateral deposits starting December 16, 2019.
2. Introduction of limits in use of HT under the Investor Protection Fund for Year 2020.
3. Introduction of limits in platform operations HT expenditure for Year 2020.
4. Upward re-order of HT/USDT trading pair on HTX.
Ⅳ Recent Group Events
On December 18, HTX Group won the PR Newswire Corporate Communications Award.
On December 22, HTX Labs successfully conducted the first presentation of the “Entrepreneurship Hot Block Camp (HBC)” Phase 2 Camp in Nanshan District, Shenzhen, which saw presentations made by 7 outstanding projects.
Starting December 26, HTX Japan plans to raise approximately USD4.56 million US dollars via private placement with a Japanese listed company, Tokai Tokyo Financial Holdings, completing an important step in its localization strategy.
V Upcoming Plans for HT
1. Introduction of HT/IDR fiat trading pair by HTX Indonesia for Indonesia users.
2. Starting January 2020, HT will form part of the HTX VIP classification system, whereby VIP privileges will correspond with their HT holdings.
3. Launch of HT Dust Sweep function on HTX in mid-January 2020.
4. Introduction of one-click HPT to HT swap conversion function on HTX Pool.
5. Use of HT to redeem hotel services.
January 10, 2020