Get Ready for HTX's #9 PrimeVote: Deposit for More Rockets and Win Big!
- Latest News
- New Crypto
Dear HTX Users,
HTX's Vote to List program has received a positive response from the community since its launch. The 9th round of PrimeVote event is approaching, and users can still cast their votes for their preferred projects using Rockets.
You can now improve your asset balance by making deposits and purchasing quality assets, earning you more Rockets for the PrimeVote event.
What is Rocket?
- Users can navigate to the Asset page to find details about their Rocket values which equal the 30-day average balance measured in USDT. 1 USDT = 1 Rocket.
- To increase their Rocket values, users can improve their asset balances by making deposits and purchasing quality assets.
- When holding quality assets such as HT, TRX, BTC, and ETH, users can have their Rocket values boosted by a multiple.
The #9 PrimeVote starts registration of applicant projects
Period: 12:00 (UTC) on September 15, 2023 - 12:00 (UTC) on September 28, 2023
How to register (2 options):
1. Online registration (web-based users) Chick here>>
After the registration period, the platform will complete the project evaluation and review before September 29, 2023. The shortlisted projects will be eligible to participate in this round of PrimeVote.
The scope of project evaluation and review includes but are not limited to:
1. Project qualification and regulatory policies: issuer, company background investigation, and legal opinion (optional).
2. Project's business model and market scale: blockchain technology, user base and growth, user conversion, etc.
3. Ecosystem construction and overall allocation of project tokens: token attributes, allocation mechanism, vesting, token application, market cap, trading, etc.
4. Project's core team and investors: investment and financing, team members' personal information, core executives' background, other team members, etc.
5. Project's community, marketing, and operations: media coverage, operations activities, user activeness and feedback, etc.
6. Project progress and other progresses: project roadmap, development progress, code update frequency, official channel update frequency, etc.
September 15, 2023
Find us on
HTX reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice. The above is for information purposes only and HTX makes no recommendations or guarantees in respect of any virtual asset, product, or promotion on HTX. Prices of virtual assets are highly volatile and trading virtual assets involves risk. Please read our Risk Reminder text here.