Huobi Global to Delist YFII/USDT Pair for Isolated Margin Trading on November 20
Dear Huobi Users,
As part of Huobi Global Token Management Rules, Huobi Global will delist the YFII/USDT pair for isolated margin trading at 12:55 (UTC) on November 20, 2022.
Affected Isolated Margin Trading Pair:
The delisting timeline is as follows:
1. On November 20, 12:00 (UTC), isolated margin loan services for the YFII/USDT pair were ceased.
2. On November 20, 12:55 (UTC), isolated margin trading services for the YFII/USDT pair will be disabled, after which transfer and margin trading will not be available.
3. On November 20, 12:55 (UTC), compulsory repayments will be triggered.
To protect your assets from being affected by compulsory repayments, please stop trading the YFII/USDT margin trading pair and make repayments before 12:55 (UTC) on November 20.
1. Please withdraw the pending orders of the YFII/USDT margin trading pair in time before the delisting and stop any related trades.
2. Compulsory repayment will be triggered if users fail to repay their loans before the delisting. Any remaining assets will be transferred to the users’ Spot accounts within 72 hours after the compulsory repayments.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Huobi Global remains committed to providing you with better products and services.
Risk Reminder: Trading virtual assets comes with high risks due to market volatility. Please fully understand all the risks involved before trading. Huobi Global makes no recommendations or guarantees in respect of this announcement and other information. Huobi Global is not liable for any direct or indirect losses arising from reliance on such information. We are neither responsible nor liable for your trading decisions.
Thank you for your support.
November 20, 2022
Find us on
Huobi Global reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice. The above is for information purposes only and Huobi Global makes no recommendations or guarantees in respect of any virtual asset, product, or promotion on Huobi Global. Prices of virtual assets are highly volatile and trading virtual assets involves risk. Please read our Risk Reminder text here.