Operation Guide on Derivatives Trading Activation of Sub-accounts
- Create a Sub-account
1. Visit Huobi Futures futures.huobi.com and log in to your account. Click “My” icon in the upper right corner and select “Sub-account” to enter into the sub-account management page.
2. Click “Create Sub-account”, you can add and create several sub-accounts at once. Enter your sub-account name (6-20 characters composed of letters and digits), and then check its availability. You can add relevant notes optionally if necessary, and click “Create sub-account” after confirming the above information.
3. Then enter the security verification page, enter your mobile and email verification codes, and finally click the “Confirm”.
- Derivatives Trading Activation of Sub-accounts
Method ①: Visit Huobi Futures official website, enter the sub-account management page, and activate various derivatives trading separately as below.
Method ②: Visit Huobi official website, enter the sub-account management page, and activate several derivatives trading at once by clicking “Trading Permissions” under the “Set” button.
- Enable Login Configuration of Sub-accounts
1. Visit Huobi official website, enter the sub-account management page, click “Login Configuration” under the “Set” button, enable “Login Configuration”, and set “Login Password”.
2. Enter your mobile and email verification codes to complete safety verification.
3. Bind Google Authenticator to complete the login configuration of sub-accounts so that you can login your sub-accounts on the Web or APP.
- Asset Transfer in Derivatives Account of Sub-account
Method ①: Derivatives Account of Main account → Derivatives Account of Sub-account
Log in to your main account, click “Derivatives” on the top navigation bar and click the Transfer button on the corresponding sub-account management page. You can transfer assets from the “Derivatives Account of Main account” to the “Derivatives Account of Sub-account”. Please note that the transfer between main account and sub-accounts in various derivatives trading needs to be done separately.
Method ②: Exchange Account of Main Account → Exchange Account of Sub-account → Derivatives Account of Sub-account
Log in to your main account, click the “My” icon in the upper right corner, and select “Sub-account” to enter the sub-account management page. You can transfer assets from the “Exchange Account of Main Account” to the “Exchange Account of Sub-account” after clicking “Transfer” button.
Then log in to your sub-account on the Web, enter the corresponding derivatives trading page, and transfer assets to your derivatives accounts.
- Freeze/Unfreeze Sub-accounts
Visit Houbi Global official website, enter the sub-account management page, and click the “Freeze Account” under the “set” button.
If you need to unfreeze your sub-accounts, you can unfreeze your sub-accounts as the same steps above.
Currently, such operations as sub-account creation, login configuration and sub-account freeze/unfreezing need to be done on the Web. While users can activate derivatives trading of sub-accounts and transfer assets on the APP.
After creating a sub-account on the Web, you can log in to your main account on the APP, click the “Derivatives” at the bottom and click the “Sub-account Management” of […] in the upper right corner to enter the sub-account management page.
On the top of sub-account management page, you are available to choose various derivatives and activate the corresponding trading. The trading activation for each derivative needs to be operated separately.
Then click the “Transfer” button to transfer assets from the corresponding “Derivatives Account of Main account” to the “Derivatives Account of Sub-account” Please note that the transfer between main account and sub-accounts in various derivatives trading needs to be done separately.
Furthermore, after enabling the Login Configuration on the Web, you can log into your sub-account for trading after clicking the “General” under the profile photo in the upper left corner and clicking “Log out”.
1. There is no asset requirement for derivatives trading activation of sub-accounts and each main account can create up to 200 sub-accounts for each derivative.
2. Sub-account cannot activate derivatives trading including coin-margined futures, coin-margined swaps and USDT-margined swaps by itself before activating the services in the main account.
3. Sub-account cannot modify its password and unbind GA at its discretion, and these operations shall be done on the sub-account management page after logging into your main account.
4. The main account can create and edit the API of sub-accounts while the sub-accounts have no permissions.
5. Sub-accounts will automatically share the same preferential fee rates, position limit and API rate limits of coin-margined futures, coin-margined swaps, and USDT-margined swaps with the corresponding main account when being created.
6. If users use both their main account and sub-accounts to participate in our promotions, the rewards will be distributed to its main account based on the whole performance of the main account and its sub-accounts. Please note that sub-accounts are not eligible to participate in activities solely and please refer to the specific promotion announcements for the details.