How to buy and sell your crypto on Huobi Lite?
In order to provide a simpler and faster function experience for novice users / users who are not accustomed to using complex transaction functions, we have launched Huobi Lite version, which is already on the Huobi App by default after you update the app above verision 6.4.0. Download the Huobi Appto instantly buy, sell or convert your crypto.
1. How to Switch to "Lite" Mode via Huobi APP
1) Log in to your Huobi Global account.
2) Upgrade your App version.
3) Click "Switch to Huobi Lite" and enter.
2. How to buy cryptocurrencies on Huobi Lite?
1) Tap on [Trade] button, then tap [Buy].
2) Choose the cryptocurrency you want to buy and enter the amount. Tap [Buy].
You can switch fiat currency in the upper right corner.
You can also tap on the cryptocurrency directly on the homepage to buy.
3) Select the payment method you want to pay the seller.
For example, if you’re using GBP, you can choose to pay with [GBP Balance] or [Card Payment]. To pay with [GBP Balance], you need to deposit fiat currency to your account first. To pay with a card, simply enter your card information and confirm payment.
We also provide P2P Trading options for some countries, please refer to the App to see the available P2P channels for your country/region.
For example, if you use RUB to purchase, in addition to the two fiat options, you can choose to pay offline via [Bank Transfer] too.
PLEASE NOTE: You need to complete the Identity Verificationfirst before you trade that no matter which payment method you choose.
3. How to sell cryptocurrencies on Huobi Lite?
1) Tap on Trade button, then tap [Sell].
2) Choose the cryptocurrency you want to sell and enter the amount. Tap [Sell].
3) Select the payment method you want to receive the fiat currency.
We offer different fiat channels for users in different countries. Please refer to the App to see the available fiat channels for your country.
For example, if you’re selling crypto in GBP or EUR, the fiat currency will be credited to your [Cash Balance].
We also offer P2P Trading options for some countries, please refer to the App to see the available P2P channels for your country.
For example, if you’re selling in RUB, apart from crediting it to your [Cash Balance], you can choose to receive your fiat via [Bank Transfer] with P2P Trading too.
4. What is the difference between Huobi Lite and Huobi Global?
Huobi Lite is suitable for users that are new to crypto trading, while Huobi Global offers versatile trading functionalities to fulfill Global traders’ needs, such as Futures Trading, Options Trading, and Margin Trading.
If you want to experience Huobi Global, simply go to [Profile] and click the button "Switch to Huobi Pro" below.
*Citizens and residents from the U.S., Mainland China and other restricted jurisdictions are not permitted to participate in the event / use the services mentioned above. Huobi may restrict additional jurisdictions from time to time without prior notice.
Buy Cryptos with 0% Commission Fee on Huobi
[ Official Customer Service Email ] [email protected]