HT Operation Monthly Report (June 2021)
Dear Valued users,
Thank you for your continuous support and trust in HT. We have integrated HT-related information for June for your review.
I. Huobi Token Data and Events Calendar
1. Data of Huobi Token
In June 2021, Huobi Global burnt 3.797 million HT (about 48.601 million USDT), which is 64.93% lower than that in May. As of July 15th, 2021, the number of burnt HT combined has reached 275.354 million.
The HT deflation rate of the month is 1.58%. Calculation Function: HT deflation rate = (3.797 million HT burnt amount * (15%/20%)）/ previous period's total quantity in circulation 180.647 million HT
Aggregate HT Circulation Amount: 224,645,810 HT
Current HT Circulation Amount: 177,799,807 HT
HT holders growth in June: 3.65% higher than last month
Please refer HT burning scheme of Huobi Global to the following:
2. Huobi Token Event of June
a) On June 10, HECO Global node campaign officially opened the user voting stage. Users vote for HECO global nodes through a unified page link, and participate in the HECO ecosystem global node campaign. Node candidates need to stake 5,000 HT until they withdraw from election or governance. The unlocking period is 15 days. All node candidates are required to pass KYC audit.
b) From June 21 to July 8, Huobi Earn launches Stake HT campaign.
3. Institution Data
BitUniverse: Huobi Global digital asset size reached $13.861 billion.
According to the BitUniverse Exchange Transparent Digital Asset Ranking, Huobi Global's digital asset size stood at $13.861 billion (252,300 BTC + 2,131,700 ETH + 731,000,000 USDT) as of 01:00 UTC+8 on 12 July.
(Note: The above data is independently published by third party research institutions, Huobi Global only quotes third party data and Huobi Global is not legally responsible for the third party data)
II Business Development at Huobi
1. In early July, Huobi Global announced the addition of 5 new payment methods for Argentine Peso (ARS) users: Ualá (Argentina's mobile payment platform), Santander Río (Argentina's third largest bank), Banco Galicia (Galician bank), Prex and AirTm. With the addition of these 5 new payment methods, a total of 7 payment methods are available to Argentine Peso users.
2. On June 29, Huobi Global advised: Do use complex passwords to enhance personal account security. By pretending to be platform customer service staff, some criminals recently induce users to transfer account funds to the other party designated "safe escrow account" or steal account passwords to implement fraud via phone call, Dingtalk or letting users download screen sharing software under the name of "user account abnormal" or "transaction was risk controlled". Based on actual case analysis, Huobi Global found that accounts with more complex login and transaction passwords are more secure and less likely to be deceived.
3. Huobi Global launched two rounds of "Vote for your favorite European Cup team" campaign from June 11th to June 24th and from June 26th to July 6th, each with 400,000 USDT prizes, for a total of 800,000 USDT prizes.
4. Huobi Global launched a sharing your transaction on social media campaign to split 70,000 USDT rewards from June 21st to June 30th.
5. On June 22, Huobi Global announced that for the better development of H-Series assets, the H-Series assets operation team has decided to hand over the collateralized assets to a more professional compliance asset management institution, and will migrate the native assets BTC, LTC, BCH, BSV, XTZ, DOT, FIL collateralized by H-Series assets to Huobi Trust Company Limited(Huobi Trust below) in batches this year, and Huobi Trust will periodically provide proof of assets collateralized by H-series assets.
6. Huobi Global launched the "NFT Prophet" campaign between June 25 to July 1 to split over $100,000 in rewards.
7. As of June 30, Huobi USDT based perpetual swap has supported 97 varieties, including 71 assets supported with full position, 54 assets supported with token-based perpetual swaps, and 13 assets in delivery. The asset spectrum covers popular concepts like NFT, Layer2, DeFi, Polkadot, and storage.
III Media Coverage
1. Coindesk: CoinMarketCap, Animoca Join Huobi's Public Chain Validators.
On July 7, Coindesk, a leading global blockchain media, published a report that a total of 11 blockchain and decentralized finance (DeFi) projects have elected to run validating nodes for HECO's mainnet. Animoca Brands and CoinMarketCap have elected to sign on as validators.
2. FX168: Huobi Co-Founder Du Jun: Bitcoin's computing power dropped sharply, but the mining has new opportunities.
3. On June 29, according to FX168’s report, Huobi co-founder Du Jun said, "Mining computing power may drop significantly, but the difficulty downgrade is only temporary. The remaining miners are more profitable and will only sell fewer tokens, which will stimulate the price of tokens and encourage more mining. "
HT will enthusiastically commence a strengthened focus towards the international community. All future announcements of our HT monthly report will be in English to adhere to more international readers. Thank you for your continued support!
Dear users, we'll see you next month.
July 15, 2021