Huobi Earn User Service Agreement
This Huobi Earn User Service Agreement (“this Agreement”) is an agreement between the Platform (“the Platform”) and the User (“You”) regarding your purchase of Huobi Earn (“the Product”) on the Platform. By visiting and logging in to the Platform (including the API, mobile application, and other client devices of the Platform), purchasing the Product, or clicking “Read and Agree”, you confirm that you have read, understood, and accepted all the terms and conditions stipulated herein and all the terms and conditions stipulated in the User Agreement. If you do not agree to any of the terms or conditions of this Agreement and/or the User Agreement, please stop visiting the Platform, using the services provided by the Platform and/or purchasing the Product. If you continue to visit the Platform, use the services provided by the Platform or purchase the Product, you shall be deemed to unconditionally agree to the entire contents of this Agreement and the Huobi Platform User Agreement.
1. Scope and Application of the Agreement. This Agreement is a supplementary agreement to the Huobi Platform User Agreement. In case of any inconsistency between this Agreement and the Huobi Platform User Agreement, this Agreement shall prevail. Matters not expressly provided herein shall be governed by the Huobi Platform User Agreement.
2. Modification to the Agreement. The Platform shall reserve the right to decide, modify or alter this Agreement at any time in its sole discretion. Any and all modifications or alternations to this Agreement shall become effective immediately after they are published on the Platform or sent to the User. Therefore, by continuing to purchase the Product on the Platform, you accept the revised agreements and rules. If you do not agree to any modification to this Agreement, please stop immediately purchasing the Product or using the services provided by the Platform.
3. Voluntary Act. Your purchase of the Product on the Platform is your voluntary act conducted in accordance with your own financial situation and with your understand the relevant risks you face, and shall have no connection with the Platform or any third party.
4. Risk Disclosure. When purchasing the Product on the Platform, you may obtain high investment returns, but at the same time, there are great investment risks. In order for you to better understand the risks involved, in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations, administrative rules, and relevant national policies, we hereby remind you of the risks in and of the Product, and you should read this carefully— the risks in your purchase of the Product on the Platform include, but are not limited to:
(1) Risk in digital assets themselves: The digital assets market is brand new and unrecognized and may not grow. At present, digital assets are largely used by speculators and rarely used by retail and commercial markets. As a result, prices of digital assets are prone to fluctuations, which in turn may have an adverse impact on digital assets investment. The digital assets market does not have a price limit mechanism like the stock market, and trading is open 24 hours a day. Digital assets are susceptible to significant price fluctuations because the fundamental characteristics of digital assets are different from traditional investments, and because of the influence of a variety of market forces and regulatory policies that are still undergoing regulatory normalization in many jurisdictions. Therefore, you must understand and agree that you shall bear all the economic losses caused to you by the digital assets themselves.
(2) Policy risks: Due to the formulation or revision of laws, regulations, and normative documents concerning digital assets in various countries, trading in digital assets may be suspended or prohibited at any time. You must understand and agree that you shall bear all the economic losses caused by the suspension or prohibition of trading in digital assets due to the formulation or revision of national laws, regulations, and normative documents.
(3) Internet and technical risks: The Platform does not guarantee that all the information, programs, texts, etc contained therein are completely safe and free from interference and destruction by any malicious programs such as viruses and Trojans. Therefore, it is your personal decision to log in to the Platform, purchase the Product on the Platform, use any service on the Platform, or download and use any programs, information, and data downloaded from the Platform. Meanwhile, there are risks in using the trading system on the Internet, including but not limited to the failure of software, hardware, and Internet links. As the Platform cannot control the reliability and availability of the Internet, the Platform shall not bear any responsibility for any distortion, delay, and link failure.
(4) Force majeure risks: The Platform shall not be responsible for any failure or delay of service and any loss caused to you due to information network equipment maintenance; information network connection failure; failure of computers, communication, or other systems; power failure; hacker attacks; weather conditions; accidents; strikes; labor disputes; riots; insurrection; disturbances; insufficient productivity or means of production; fire; flood; storm; explosion; war; reasons attributable to banks or other partners; digital assets market collapse; act of the government; orders of judicial or administrative organs; other acts beyond the control of the Platform; or reasons attributable to any third party.
(5) Market condition risk: The Platform does not guarantee the correctness and applicability of market condition analysis and market evaluation. The Platform cannot control, support, or guarantee the accuracy or completeness of trading for the information or suggestions you have obtained or will obtain from the referrer or any other organization or employee, and all the risks or consequences arising therefrom shall be borne by you and have no connection with the Platform.
(6) Risks of account blocking and freezing: When a competent authority presents corresponding investigation documents and requires the Platform to cooperate with the investigation of your account, assets, or trading data on the Platform, or takes measures to account block, freeze or transfer your account, the Platform shall assist in providing your corresponding data or performing corresponding operations as required by the competent authority, and the User shall assume full responsibility for the privacy disclosure, inability to operate the account, losses, etc. arising therefrom.
(7) Other risks: You shall be solely liable for any loss in the following circumstances: (a) losses caused by losing your account, forgetting your password, your improper operation and wrong investment decisions, etc.; (b) losses caused by online entrustment, failure to exit in time after hot key operation, malicious operation by others; (c) losses caused by the leveraged trading by others on your behalf on the Website; and (d) losses caused by any other accident and not attributable to the Platform.
Note: If you participate in the purchase of the Product on the Platform, you shall control your own risks, evaluate the value and risks of digital assets investment, and bear the economic risk of losing all your investments. You shall trade according to your own financial conditions and risk tolerance, and be aware of the risks of investing in digital assets. When you invest in digital assets, there is both the possibility of you making a profit and the possibility of you making a loss. The risk disclosure herein does not reveal all the risks in the Product. Please be sure to have a clear understanding of the foregoing. There are risks in the market; be cautious in investment.
5. The Product is targeted at Huobi registered users, aiming to provide the User with value-added services for idle digital assets.
6. Types of the Product
There are four types of the Product: Auto-Invest, Fixed Deposits, Newlist and PrimeEarn deposits.
7. Auto-Invest (Flexible Deposits)
The income shall be accrued from the second day of mining by the User (i.e. the T+1 day). Auto-Invest is a non-fixed income product, and the daily income rate will fluctuate according to the market. The specific income rate shall be subject to the actual market situation. The User shall be responsible for checking the latest product information on the Platform in deciding whether to continue with their deposit placement. The daily income will be transferred automatically to the Huobi Earn account at 00:30:00 (GMT+8) on the T+1 day, and interest shall be compounded for the income.
Redemption is available at any time, except when redemption is suspended from 00:00:00 to 01:00:00 daily (GMT+8), and the funds redeemed are transferred to the exchange account in real-time.
7.3 Automatic balance transfer:
For a Auto-Invest product with this function enabled, every day at 18:00:00 (GMT+8), the system will automatically transfer the available balance in the User’s exchange account to the flexible deposit product of the same token type. If the quota of the flexible deposit product is insufficient or reaches the position limit for the User, the transfer of part or all of the balance may fail. The actual result of the transfer shall prevail.
8. Fixed Deposits, Newlist and PrimeEarn
Simple interest shall be accrued on a fixed income. The income rate is updated on a daily basis for the Product, and the income rate on the day the User confirms placement in the deposit shall be the prevailing rate. The income shall be accrued from the second day after the User confirms placement in the deposit (i.e. the T+1 day), and shall be paid in a lump sum one day after the deposit matures.
8.2 Automatic transfer to flexible deposit at maturity
For a fixed deposit order with this function enabled, upon maturity of the order, if the User has a flexible deposit product of the same token type, the system will transfer the deposit amount and income from the order to the User’s exchange account on the day after the maturity date, and then continue the automatic transfer from the exchange account to the flexible deposit product of such token type. If the quota of the flexible deposit product is insufficient or reaches the position limit for the User, some or all of the transfer may fail. The actual outcome of the transfer shall prevail in any event.
9. Service of Notice. Any notice, consent or other correspondence required or permitted by this Agreement shall be in writing and shall be deemed to have been legally served if: (1) sent as a message within the Huobi platform; (2) sent via email or SMS, in which case the time of sending shall be the time of delivery.
10. This Agreement is in the form of an electronic agreement, and the User shall carefully read, acknowledge and agree to the terms and conditions of this Agreement before operation. If any provision of this Agreement violates the relevant laws and regulations, that provision shall be deemed invalid; however, such invalid provision shall not affect the validity of other provisions of this Agreement.