KAVA (Kava) Introduction
1. Brief Introduction
Kava is the first decentralized layer one hub for cross-chain DeFi applications and services and is dedicated to providing applications and developers with a permanent financial services infrastructure. The Kava lending platform and the world’s first cross-chain money market application HARD Protocol built on Kava blockchain combine to create a decentralized bank for digital assets connecting users with products like stablecoins, loans, and interest bearing accounts so that they can do more and earn with their digital assets.
2. Detailed Introduction
Kava is a layer one DeFi Hub where developers can leverage Kava’s security, cross-chain bridges, and adapted Chainlink Oracles to quickly create new cross-chain DeFi applications and deploy them to Kava’s global user base.
Kava utilizes Cosmos SDK and operates with a Tendermint-based Proof-of-Stake (PoS) consensus mechanism. On its application side, Kava creates two applications, the lending platform CDPs and the cross-chain money market HARD Protocol to provide stablecoins, loans, and interest bearing accounts so that users can do more and earn with their digital assets.
The Kava ecosystem has three types of tokens, the KAVA token, the USDX stablecoin and the HARD token where the KAVA token is the native token of the Kava blockchain integral in the security, governance, and mechanical functions of the platform. Users can collateralize their crypto assets in exchange for Kava’s stablecoin, USDX. The HARD token is the governance token of HARD Protocol and is used to incentivize early participants giving them a voice in the ongoing evolution and management of the application.
3. Token Allocation
- Kava Shareholders：25%
- Token Treasury：28.48%
- Private Sale：40%
4. Token Information and Release Schedule
- Initial Total Token Supply: 100,000,000 KAVA
- Current Total Token Supply: 111,750,713 KAVA (Click to view real-time data)
- Circulating Supply: 46,876,230 KAVA (Click to view real-time data)
- Private Sale #1 - Token Price: $0.075 USD / KAVA
- Private Sale #2 - Token Price: $0.25 USD / KAVA
- Private Sale #3 - Token Price: $0.40 USD / KAVA
- Public Round Price: $0.46 USD / KAVA
- Token Lock-up plan and release plan: see the attachment
5. Related links
- Official website: https://www.kava.io
- White paper: https://docsend.com/view/gwbwpc3
- Telegram: https://t.me/kavalabs
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/kava_labs
- Medium: https://medium.com/kava-labs
Note: The project introduction comes from the materials published or provided by the official project team, which is for reference only and does not constitute investment advice. Some of the content may be out of date, error or omission. Huobi does not take responsibility for any resulting direct or indirect losses.