HT Operation Monthly Report (December 2020)
Thank you for your continuous support and trust to HT.
Everything takes on a new look in the new year. The year of 2021 is worth looking forward to. Thank you all for being here with us. We have integrated HT related information for December for your review.
I. Huobi Token Data and Events Calendar
1. Data of Huobi Token
In December, 2020, Huobi Global burnt 6.6426 million HT (about 26.8994 million USDT), which is 8% higher than that in November. As of January 15th 2021, the number of burnt HT combined has reached 239,037,300 HT.
The HT deflation rate of the month is 2.4%. 【Calculation Function: HT inflation rate = （6.6426 million HT burnt amount * (15%/20%)）/ previous period's total quantity in circulation 210,019,400 HT】
Aggregate HT Circulation Amount: 260,962,700 HT
Current HT Circulation Amount: 205,037,400 HT
HT month-on-month user growth: 3.34% higher than that in November
Please refer HT burning scheme of Huobi Global to the following:
2. Events Calendar of Huobi Token
①As of January 8th 2021, the Huobi ECO Chain (Heco) has deposited an on-chain asset of $380 million, with an average daily transaction number of 220,000 and a total of 1.3 million addresses. Heco has reached in-depth cooperation with DeFi head projects Chainlink and Curve, and the project is about to be migrated and deployed.
②As of January 14th 2021, Huobi Global has launched 12 new coin staking and 10 DeFi liquidity mining and have locked a total of 93.50 million HT and distributed $8 million worth of USDT to HT campaign participants.
3. Institutional Coverage
①ChainsMap: On December 30th 2020, according to the on-chain data monitoring system of ChainsMap, Chains Guard Technology, Huobi had 22,000 BTC net inflows in the two weeks between December 14th and December 27th.
(Note: The above data is published independently by third-party research institutions, and Huobi Global only quotes third-party data, and Huobi Global is not legally accountable for the third-party data.)
II. Business Development of Huobi
1. Huobi Global has listed ten new assets including 1INCH, POND and GRT in December 2020.
2. The Huobi Global Innovation Zone launched BETH on December 16th.
3. On December 31st 2020, Huobi announced the first 10 “Polkadot Sponsors” who can recommend the Polkadot ecological projects. After assessment, the projects can go live in Huobi Polkadot ecological zone.
4. At 17:00 on January 8th 2021, the total amount of HBTC reached 12,505, totaling USD 482 million, surpassing RenBTC to become the second largest BTC token on Ethereum. Huobi Global “HBTC Gold Mining” campaign started in December 2020.
5. On January 5th 2021, Huobi Global has officially launched “Crypto Loans” supporting 34 coins. The loan rate of Bitcoin reaches up to 70%. Up to 250K USDT can be loaned. The loaned assets can be withdrawn out of Huobi and service fees are calculated by the hour.
6. As of the end of December 2020, the USDT-margined Swaps of Huobi Global has covered 44 major mainstream varieties including BTC and ETH. The number of currencies that support real-time settlement of both the cross margin and isolated margin has increased to 13. It supports users to operate on the Web, API and APP with a maximum of 125 times leverage.
III. Media Coverage
1. Jinse: Six key words to summarize Huobi 2020
As reported by Jinse.com, 2020 is a turning point in the history of the community of shared future for mankind. This year is full of difficulties together with various opportunities. Against the backdrop of global economy being affected by the COVID-19 pandemic, Bitcoin skyrocketed, the DeFi market developed rapidly, and the Beacon ETH2.0 was released. During the year, Huobi actively promoted the progress of blockchain technology, broadened the business ecosystem, adhered to compliance development, supported anti-epidemic efforts for public good, and achieved excellent results. The six key words of Huobi 2020 are digital assets, compliance, DeFi, derivatives, blockchain technology and public welfare.
2. ChainDD: Professor Chen Zhiwu was invited to Huobi Insider: Bitcoin is getting increasingly important as a payment form
Based on ChainDD, in the afternoon of December 30th 2020, Singapore time, Professor Chen Zhiwu, Tenured Professor of Finance at Yale University and Chair Professor of Finance and Director of Asia Global Institute of HKU was invited to Huobi Insider themed by “Review of 2020 & Outlook of 2021: From a Pandemic of Epic Proportions to Rollercoaster Recovery” to discuss with Ciara, the Vice President of Global Business and Markets at Houbi Group about how enterprises should carry out digital transformation with the continued impact of the pandemic on the global economy together.
3. Coin world: Huobi Global was rated as the "2020 FAT Most Popular Exchange"
According to Bitworld, on January 7th 2021, the "2020 FAT Age of Value Summit Forum and Awards Ceremony" was held in Beijing. In the ceremony, Huobi Global won the "2020 FAT Annual Most Popular Exchange" award.
Thank you Huobi Fellows, see you next month.
January 15, 2021