Huobi Global Has Launched OTC Options
OTC Options is officially launched on Huobi and available on Huobi Global web page. Huobi OTC Options is a professional OTC options platform that provides customized OTC options solutions to investors, including pricing, trading, hedging, clearing & settlement, and liquidity.
What are OTC options?
OTC options are private contracts established between two counterparties that agrees to buy or sell a certain amount of the underlying asset at a specific price at a specific time in future. At inception date, the buyer pays the option premium to the seller. On expiration date, the buyer and seller will settle the payment in accordance with the contract specifics.
What are the features of OTC options?
OTC options have the following features:
- Non-linear payoff structure
With a non-linear payoff structure, OTC options provide obvious advantages in risk management and portfolio investment.
- Non-standard products with flexible customization
OTC options are non-standardized contracts and can be individually tailored to meet any business need, which allows users to define the contract on their own terms.
- Application in structured products
OTC options can be combined with other assets to improve the income & yield in in terms of wealth management.
OTC options are instruments used for hedging，risk transfer and leverage, and can be used by professional investors such as institutions, miners, lenders, traders, and BTC holders. For customers with invitations, please contact your VIP customer manager for details.
Which products are available now?
OTC options support Call, Put, Call Spread and Put Spread now. Please contact product advisors for more exotic options. For details, please refer to settlement rules on OTC options homepage.
How do users trade OTC options?
Enter the OTC options homepage (login in to Huobi Global Website > Wealth Management > OTC Options) -contact product advisors -confirm the order and settle the payment at maturity.
Click to check: Huobi OTC Options User Guide
1. OTC Options are non-protected investment which involves investment risks. You will be asked to take a test before making the first transaction to ensure that you have fully understood rules. If necessary, please consult with professionals and make careful decisions.
2. Please complete the identification verification before purchasing the product.
3. The calculated data and quotations are for reference only and are not intended as an offer, invitation, inducement, advice, recommendation or solicitation for investment. The final deal price is subject to the real time confirmation.
4. If you are located in, or your company was established or registered in the following ¨restricted jurisdictions¨, or a citizen or resident of them, you will be prohibited from accessing or using our services. ¨Restricted jurisdictions ¨including but not limited to: United States [including all US territories, such as Puerto Rico, American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, and the US Virgin Islands (St. Croix Island, St. John Islands and St. Thomas)], Japan, Hong Kong, Turkey, Israel, Britain, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Crimea, Sudan, Syria, Iraq, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Ecuador, Kyrgyzstan, Sevastopol and other jurisdictions that may be restricted.
Thank you for your support!
December 10, 2020