Huobi Global Will Support SPARK Airdrop for XRP Holders
Huobi Global will support SPARK airdrop for XRP holders. Details are as follows:
1. Suspension Schedule: XRP deposits and withdrawals will be suspended at 07:00 AM on December 12, 2020 (UTC+8).
2. Snapshot Time: The airdrop snapshot will take place at the first validated XRP ledger with a timestamp greater than or equal to 08:00:00 AM on December 12, 2020 (UTC+8).
3. Minimum holding amount: 10 XRP (balances or trade orders ≥ 10 XRP)
4. Snapshot Scope:
The scope of snapshots of XRP holdings includes: Exchange accounts (Including HB10), Margin accounts (Excluding the loaned part), Fiat accounts, Pool accounts, Futures accounts. (The XRP holdings of all sub-accounts are included in the corresponding parent accounts). Executed Sell Orders, Uncredited Deposits and Completed Withdrawals will not be counted at the time of the snapshot.
5. Computation Logic:
SPARK airdrop received by User A = (Amount of XRP held by User A at the time of snapshot / Total XRP held by Huobi Global at the time of snapshot) * Total SPARK received by Huobi Global
6. Distribution Time: 15% airdrop will be released when the SPARK mainnet goes live (expected within 6 months). 85% airdrop will be released within 25-34 months. Huobi Global will distribute it regularly after receiving the SPARK airdrop.
7. Resumption Schedule: The resumption time of XRP deposits and withdrawals, as well as the opening time of SPARK withdrawals will be notified via other announcements.
8. Trading Related: Huobi Global has a standardized listing process. Whether to open the trading of SPARK is subject to Huobi's follow-up plans and announcements.
9. Click for more: Claiming Spark FAQ's & Further Information on The Spark Token Distribution
December 2, 2020