FIS (StaFi) Introduction
1. Brief Introduction
StaFi is the First DeFi Protocol Unlocking Liquidity of Staked Assets.
2. Detailed Introduction
StaFi is the first DeFi protocol unlocking liquidity of staked assets. Users can stake PoS tokens through StaFi and receive rTokens in return, which are available for trading, while still earning staking rewards. FIS is the native token on StaFi Chain. FIS is required to provide security to the network by staking, pay for transaction fees on the StaFi chain, and mint & redeem rTokens.
3. Token Allocation
- Foundation: 21.4%
- Team: 15%
- Community Reward: 40%
- Private Sale: 12.6%
- Ecosystem: 5%
- Advisor: 6%
4. Token Information and Release Schedule
- Total Token Supply: 100,000,000 (Updated on 2020/11/12)
- Circulating Supply: 11,775,905 (Updated on 2020/11/12)
Token Lock-up plan and release plan
- Private: 25% released on listing, and remaining distributed daily for 8 months from day 30.
- Foundation: released after 6 months, then distributed daily for 12 months.
- Ecosystem: 40% released on listing, remaining utilized only when new partnerships are established to incentivize liquidity of rToken.
- Community Rewards: 10% released at day 30, remaining is used when staking contracts are released to incentivize adoption by farming.
- Team: 10% released after 9 months, and remaining distributed daily for 9 months.
5. Related links
- Official website: www.stafi.io
- White paper: https://docs.stafi.io/stafi-whitepaper/stafi-whitepaper
- Telegram: https://t.me/stafi_protocol
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/StaFi_Protocol
- Medium: https://medium.com/stafi
Note: The project introduction comes from the materials published or provided by the official project team, which is for reference only and does not constitute investment advice. Some of the content may be out of date, error or omission. Huobi does not take responsibility for any resulting direct or indirect losses.