DF (dForce) Introduction
1. Brief Introduction
dForce advocates for building an integrated and scalable open finance protocol network and matrix, which are camped into three important protocol pillars: asset protocols, lending protocols, and liquidity protocols.
2. Detailed Introduction
dForce advocates for building an integrated and interoperable open finance and monetary protocol matrix, including asset protocols (USDx, GOLDx, dToken), lending protocols (DeFi, hybrid), and liquidity protocols (Swap, DEX aggregator), including:
- USDx (https://usdx.dforce.network/), the first decentralized and fiat-back-alike stablecoin implementing systematic interest, audited by PeckShield and Slow Mist.
- GOLDx (https://goldx.dforce.network/), a gold token 100% backed by physical gold and is denominated in gram, audited by Slow Mist.
- Yield Market (dToken) (https://markets.dforce.network/), the most accessible yield aggregator to farm the most attractive risk-adjusted yield across DeFi protocols (the highest underlying yield in the market at present), audited by Trail of Bits
- DeFi Lending (coming soon), fully open and permission-less lending platform.
- Hybrid Lending (coming soon), lending facilities catering to specific users and assets.
- dForce Swap (https://trade.dforce.network/), instant swaps between USDx, USDT, USDC, PAX, TUSD, DAI and/with GOLDx.
- dForce Trade (coming soon), DEX aggregator with the best market price.
dForce Token (DF) is the utility token that facilitates governance, risk buffers and interest alignment across the dForce Network. DF has a total supply of 1 billion, with total circulating amount of around 120 million. Our team includes both crypto veterans and professionals from Goldman Sachs, Standard Chartered Bank, Hony Capital. dForce is backed by investors including CMBI (China Merchants Bank International), Multicoin Capital and Huobi Capital.
3. Token Allocation
- 20% for investors, advisors and early backers
- 20% for the team
- 25% for Gravity Pool
- 10% for Ecosystem
- 25% for the Foundation
4. Token Information and Release Schedule
- Total DF Supply: 1,000,000,000
- Circulating Supply: 120,000,000
- Private Round Price: First Round: $0.015. Second Round: $0.03
- Public Round Price: Not applicable.
- DF Token Lock-up and Vesting Plan:
-Investors, advisors and early backers: 20% of the total supply, will be vested over two years starting from Q4 2019.
-Team: 20% of the total supply, will be vested over three years starting from Q4 2019.
-Foundation: 20% of the total supply, will be vested over three years starting from Q3 2020.
5. Related links
- Official Website: https://dforce.network/
- White Paper: https://github.com/dforce-network/documents/blob/master/white_papers/en/dForce_Whitepaper_V1.pdf
- Telegram: https://t.me/dforcenet
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/dforcenet
- Medium: https://medium.com/dforcenet
All the above information is provided by DF (dForce).