Huobi FastTrack Lucky Draw Rules
1. Take the hash value of the last BTC block before 21:00:00 (GMT+8) on September 2, 2020 (including that moment).
2. The hash value and the user’s order number are matched from the last digit forward. The 200 users with the most consecutive digits (100 voting users for each project) win the lucky draw award. After the user completes the vote, they will automatically get an order number which can be viewed on the voting page.
3. If the number of matches exceeds the number of winning places, the winners will be generated according to the value of the user’s order number from small to large (the smaller the value, the earlier the voting time).
Detailed rules for hash comparison:
1. Assume that the hash value of the last BTC block before 21:00:00, September 2, 2020 (GMT+8) is
2. Filter the letters from the end of the value to get a string of numbers as winning numbers:
3. The comparison starts with the maximum digits of the order number. For example, the maximum digits of the order number are 9, then the last 9 digits are taken from the winning numbers to start the comparison.
a. Comparing the order number, if it exactly matches the last 9 digits, 673186813 of the winning numbers, you will win.
b. If the first digit does not match, compare the last 8 digits of the order number. If it matches the last 8 digits of the winning numbers, 73186813, you will win.
c. If the first 2 digits do not match, compare the last 7 digits of the order number. If it matches the last 7 digits of the winning numbers, 3186813, you will win.
d. And so on. If 99 users have won a project before, when the last 4 digits are retrieved, there are 3 users whose order numbers match the last 3 digits of the winning numbers, such as 106813, 56813, 86813, according to the order number ranking for small to large order number value, 56813 wins.