Launch of USDT Trading Pairs of AAC, DAC, KCASH, KNC, MCO, TNB, WAXP and YEE as well as Opening Standards
In order to further enhance user trading experience and project liquidity, Huobi Global will fully open USDT trading pairs for some projects.
The order of opening will comprehensively evaluate the following indicators (USDT trading pairs of top-ranked projects will be opened one after another):
1. The ranking of the holding amount of the project during the month of the assessment;
2. The ranking of the effective holder number of the project during the month of the assessment;
3. The ranking of the average daily trading volume of the project during the month (30 days) of the assessment;
4. The ranking of the average daily trader number of the project during the month (30 days) of the assessment;
5. The project has been launched on multiple large exchange platforms;
6. The project has no negative public opinion and serious risks during the assessment period;
Based on the ranking of the above indicators, Huobi Global is scheduled to open the USDT trading pairs of AAC, DAC, KCASH, KNC, MCO, TNB, WAXP and YEE in the near future. The specific opening time will be announced separately in announcements. Please stay tuned.
Note: The relevant data is based on the statistical caliber and results of Huobi Global. Huobi reserves the right to modify and ultimately interpret the rules.
Risk Reminder: Trading in digital assets comes with high risks due to huge price fluctuations. Before trading, please have a full understanding of all the risks of trading with digital assets and be prudent of your own decisions.
June 28, 2020