Announcement on Seele Smart Contract Upgrade
Since Seele Foundation is going to perform smart contract upgrade, Huobi Global will suspend the trading of SEELE (including all trading pairs: SEELE/USDT, SEELE/BTC, SEELE/ETH) at 10:00 on June 18, 2020 (GMT+8), and resume them on June 24, 2020.
During the suspension, your SEELE old coins on Huobi Global will be automatically converted to SEELE new coins.
The resumption time of SEELE trading will be notified via another announcement. Sorry for the inconvenience that caused during the suspension!
Seele token will be subdivided according to the granularity of 1:30, and the total amount after subdivision will be changed to 30 billion. After the granularity subdivision is completed, all the tokens of the token holders are subdivided according to 1:30, the token price becomes 1/30 of the original token price, the token holding number becomes 30 times the original token holding number, and the total value of tokens is not change.
1. If you hold any pending orders in the three trading pairs of SEELE/USDT, SEELE/BTC, SEELE/ETH, it is recommended that you cancel them in advance. Once the trading pairs are removed, users' pending orders will be cancelled by the system and their token assets will be refunded to their exchange account balance.
2. During the suspension of trading, because the real-time price of SEELE cannot be obtained through short quotation, the valuation of SEELE will not be displayed for the time being (the conversion of total assets of currency account does not include SEELE for the time being), your actual assets will be displayed normally after the resumption of SEELE trading, please wait patiently.
3. After the resumption of SEELE trading, there may be potential risks of low liquidity and sharp price fluctuation in a short period of time. Please be sure to carefully study relevant info (SEELE Contract Upgrade) and consider your risk tolerance before trading.
4. Trading digital assets comes with high risks due to huge price fluctuations. Before trading, please have full understanding of all the risks in investing in digital assets and be prudent of your own decisions.
5. All information displayed on Huobi Global do not constitute investment advice. Huobi does not take responsibility for any resulting direct or indirect losses.
June 15, 2020