C2C Borrow FAQ
C2C Lending provides Margin Traders on Huobi Global with an option to borrow directly from other users, at a potentially cheaper interest rate.
1. What is the difference between C2C Margin vs Isolated and Cross Margin Trading
（1）C2C Margin trading rules are no different from those of Isolated and Cross Margin Trading.
（2）Tokens borrowed via C2C Lending are directed provided by other Huobi users, whilst tokens borrowed under Isolated and Cross Margin are provided by Huobi.
（3）C2C Margin interest rates can vary. Tokens can be borrowed at a minimum interest rate of 0.01%. There is no minimum HT holding requirement to do so.
2. Is there a Repayment Period?
Yes, all tokens borrowed under C2C Margin has a repayment period. Tokens can be borrowed up to a maximum of 30 days. After 30 days, the system will automatically close your corresponding position, return the borrowed tokens and pay the corresponding token interest owed.
Automated renewal feature has be launched now, whereby positions will not be closed after expiration. This feature will automatically help you renew the loan with the lowest available interest rate in the market, whilst returning the loaned tokens to the previous creditor. Click here for more details.
3. Is There An Early Redemption Fee?
No. There is no early redemption fee. Borrowers can repay their token loans early without incurring a fee. Actual interest charged will be based on actual loan period. Nevertheless, loan periods shorter than < 1 hour will be considered as one (1) hour.
4. Interest Computation
1. You only need to pay the interest on the loan, with other fee payments required.
2. Actual interest charged will be based on your loan interest fee rate and actual loan period. Nevertheless, loan periods shorter than < 1 hour will be considered as one (1) hour. For details, see here:
3. Interest payment methods via Tiered Fee, HT and Point Card deduction are all not supported.
5. Forced Liquidation Mechanism
C2C Margin shares the same Forced Liquidation mechanism as Isolated and Cross Margin. In event that the borrower’s account risk rate falls below 110%, Huobi will force liquidate the position to repay the lender.
6. Risk Rate
Risk Rate computation methodology applied is the same as the calculation method of the risk ratio of the as Isolated and Cross Margin.
Risk Rate = Total Asset (Tradable Balance + Loaned Amount) / (Loaned Amount + Interest Payable) x 100%
During this initial launch, only BTC/USDT trading pair is supported, with a 3x leverage. More trading pairs will be added in future subject to market demand conditions. Leverage multiple for newly added margin trading pairs will vary. Please refer to the leverage displayed for the trading pair directly on the C2C Margin trading website.
8. What margin trading pairs are available?
During this initial launch, only BTC/USDT trading pair is supported. More will be added in future subject to demand.