Beginner's Guide for Copy Trading Traders (App)
- New Guidance
Huobi Copy Trading offers a simple and transparent way for users to copy excellent strategies. Both novice and veteran traders can win from this copy-trading relationship.
By copy trading, followers can match their trades with those of copied traders to obtain the same yields, while the copied traders will earn a share of the followers' profits.
How to Start Copy Trading on Huobi (for traders)
This guide to futures copy trading will help you kickstart your copy trading journey on Huobi.
On Huobi App
Step 1: Tap Copy Trading on the homepage to enter the Futures Copy Trading page.
Step 2: Tap Leaderboard to filter traders by leaderboard, ROI, total profits, and follower's PnL.
Tap My Copy Trading to view your currently copied trades.
Tap My Trader to check the trader you are following now.
Tap Copy Trading PnL to view your current copy-trading profits.
Tap Become a Trader to apply for a trader.
Step 3: Tap traders' avatars to view their trading details
The trading details are disclosed for your reference: total PnL (USDT), number of followers, win rate, ROI and daily PnL charts, futures copy trading data, current and history positions, followers, etc.
Step 4: Going back to the Copy Trading page, tap "Become a Trader" to apply to be a copied trader.
Step 5: After you have been approved as a copied trader, you can then tap My Copy Trading to view relevant information and statistics about yourself as a trader:
Followers, trading days, and ROI
Settings: You can set nickname, my tags, trader mode, maximum followers, and switch mode.
Total assets (USDT) and transferrable amount (USDT).
Current and past positions:
Current orders and history
(1) Tap the settings icon and turn on Trader Mode to enable your trader identity.
(2) Complete copy trading settings by selecting the percentage of profits you want to share under Profit Sharing and tapping Confirm.
(3) Check "I have read and agree to the Registered Trader Agreement" and tap Confirm to enable your trader identity.
Profit Sharing percentages: You may select one from 10%, 15%, 20%, and 25%. (You will share your followers' profits, if any, based on this preset Profit-Sharing percentage after they have closed their positions.)
(1) If there are no assets in your Copy Trading account, you need to tap My Copy Trading to enter the personal info page and transfer assets.
(2) Transfer your USDT assets to the Copy Trading account from the USDT-M Futures account.
(3) Type in your desired amount and tap Transfer.
Margin range per order: 1 - 100,000 USDT.
Step 8: Go back to the Copy Trading page and tap Futures Trading to start trading.
(1) Set the Leverage you want to apply, enter the price or select BBO or Best 20, enter the amount, and set take profit and stop loss ratios
(2) Tap Open Long or Open Short to place the order.
Congrats! You have placed your order successful.
Trade on the go with Huobi App (iOS/Android)
Find us on
Huobi reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice. The above is for information purposes only and Huobi makes no recommendations or guarantees in respect of any virtual asset, product, or promotion on Huobi. Prices of virtual assets are highly volatile and trading virtual assets involves risk. Please read our Risk Reminder text here.