How to Deal with Deposit Not Credited
- New Guidance
The following text is about how to do when deposited is not credited:
1. Why has my deposit not been credited yet?
Transferring funds from an external platform to Huobi includes three steps:
- Withdrawal from the external platform
- Blockchain network confirmation
- Huobi credits the funds to your account
Step 1: An asset withdrawal marked as "completed" or "success" in the platform you're withdrawing your crypto from means that the transaction was successfully broadcast to the blockchain network. It does not mean that it is credited to the platform you’re depositing to.
Step 2: When confirming the network, unpredictable blockchain congestion often occurs due to the excessive number of transfers, which affects the timeliness of the transfer, and the deposited crypto will not be confirmed for a long time.
Step 3: After completing the confirmation to the platform, cryptos will be credited as soon as possible. You can check the specific transfer progress according to TXID.
The amount of required "network confirmations" varies for different blockchains. Each transfer in the blockchain will take a certain amount of time to confirm and send to the receiving platform.
2. For example: Bitcoin’s Transaction
- Bitcoin transactions are verified that your BTC is deposited into your corresponding account after reaching 1 network confirmation.
- All of your assets will be frozen temporarily until the underlying deposit transaction reaches 2 network confirmations.
If the deposit is not credited, please follow the steps below:
- If the transaction is unconfirmed by the blockchain network, and it has not reached the minimum amount of network confirmations specified by Huobi. Please wait patiently, Huobi can only help you with crediting after the confirmation.
- If the transaction is unconfirmed by the blockchain network, but it has also reached the minimum amount of network confirmations specified by Huobi, please contact our Support team and send UID, deposit address, deposit screenshot, and a screenshot of successfully withdrawal from other platforms, TXID to [email protected] so that we can assist you in a timely manner.
- If the transaction is confirmed by the blockchain but not credited to your account, please contact our customer support or send your UID, deposit address, deposit screenshot, the screenshot of the successful withdrawal from other platforms, TXID to [email protected] so that we can assist you in a timely manner.
3. How do I check the transaction status on the blockchain?
Log in to the blockchain addresses of different cryptos and enter the TXID to view the detailed progress of the deposit.
4. The blockchain address is as follows:
USDT (OMNI): https://www.omniexplorer.info/asset/31
USDT (TRC20): https://tronscan.io/#/
ETH (ERC20): https://etherscan.io/