LUNC/USDT Margin Trading Pair Will be Disabled on Jun 21, 2022
Dear Valued Users,
Due to the upcoming migration and upgrade for LUNC, Huobi Global will disable margin trading services for the LUNC/USDT pair at 03:00 (UTC) on Jun 21, 2022.
The timeline is as follows:
- Transfer services for the above cross-margin trading pair will be disabled at 02:30 (UTC) on Jun 21, 2022.
- Margin trading service for the above cross-margin trading pair will be disabled at 03:00 (UTC) on Jun 21, 2022 and compulsory repayment will be triggered by the system.
To avoid your assets from being affected by compulsory repayment, we recommended users who hold positions of the above trading pair stop trading and make manual repayments before 03:00 (UTC) on Jun 21, 2022.
1. Please withdraw the pending orders of the above Margin trading pair in time before the delisting, and stop any related trades.
2. Compulsory repayment will be triggered if you fail to repay the loan after the delisting. The remaining assets will be transferred to your Spot Account within 48 hours after the delisting.
3. Spot trading for the above trading pair will be unaffected.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused and your understanding is very much appreciated. We will continue to strive to offer our users better products and services.
Thank you for your support!
June 20, 2022
Find us on
Huobi Global reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons
without prior notice. The above is for information purposes only and Huobi Global makes no recommendations or guarantees in respect of
any digital asset, product, or promotion on Huobi Global. Prices of digital assets are highly volatile and trading digital assets involves risk.
Please read our Risk Reminder texthere.