Rules for Futures Trial Bonus Voucher
- Latest News
1. To view your trial bonus balance, go to the Futures trading page and click the exclamation mark "!" after the field "Available".
2. Futures trial bonus can be used to deduct trading costs of USDT-margined perpetual and delivery futures in cross margin mode, including trading fees, funding fees, position losses, etc. The trial bonus and user's assets can each cover 50% of the trading costs;
1) When a user's position falls into negative equity, the trial bonus will be firstly used to cover the margin call losses. When the user doesn't have any assets in their USDT-M account, all trading costs will be covered and deducted by trial bonuses;
2) In case either the principal or the trial bonus is insufficient to cover 50% of the trading costs, the other will be used to cover the remaining cost.
3. Trial bonus cannot be withdrawn, but the earnings from trades made with the trial bonus can be withdrawn. Please note that the trial bonus will be cleared upon any asset withdrawal out of the futures account.
4. Trades made with the trial bonus are not eligible for trading fee rebates.
5. If the trial bonus balance accounts for more than 60% of the account's available balance, then the trial bonus can only be used to place an order or open a position of futures in the net side;
1) Net side: In calculating the net side of an account, we assign positive sign to the margin of long orders and negative sign to the margin of short orders and add them together. If the sum is positive, then the net side is long; if the sum is negative, the net side is short;
2) If there are both position and open orders in an account, then the margin assets of the position and open orders are added together to calculate if the net side is long or short.
Trade on the go with Huobi App (iOS/Android)
Find us on
Huobi reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice. The above is for information purposes only and Huobi makes no recommendations or guarantees in respect of any virtual asset, product, or promotion on Huobi. Prices of virtual assets are highly volatile and trading virtual assets involves risk. Please read our Risk Reminder text here.