HT Operation Monthly Report (November 2021)
- HT Special Zone
Thank you for your continuous support and trust in HT.
We have integrated HT-related information for November for your review.
I. Huobi Token Data and Events Calendar
1. Data of Huobi Token
In November 2021, Huobi Global burnt 2.113 million HT (about 21.483 million USDT), which is 24.23% less than that in October. As of December 15th, 2021, the number of burnt HT combined has reached 288.865 million.
The HT deflation rate of the month is 0.94%. Calculation Function: HT deflation rate = (2.113 million HT burnt amount * (15%/20%)）/ previous period's total quantity in circulation 169.252 million HT
Aggregate HT Circulation Amount: 211,135,352 HT
Current HT Circulation Amount: 167,666,981 HT
HT holders growth in November : 6.09% higher than last month
Please refer HT burning scheme of Huobi Global to the following:
The Results for HT Token Burn Program Community Vote
Announcement on the Continuation of "Monthly" Burn of HT
2. Huobi Token Activities of November
During the Huobi PrimeList Event which started since November,users can participate in the event with a minimum of 300HT, the highest increase in revenue includes:MONO - an increase of 2875%, BICO - an increase of 2453%, and RIFI - an increase of 3810%.
The number of participants in these three PrimeList activities that started since mid-November has been increasing greatly, from less than 300,000 in MONO, to around 400,000 in BICO, the participants in RIFI are even more than 500,000. Users only need to hold the certain amount of HT during the event to be eligible for participating in the event.The highest income increase in this event has also risen steadily, with the highest increase ranging from 24 times to 38 times.
3. Institution Data
CryptoCompare: Huobi Global has achieved a turnover of approximately US$140 billion in November of 2021
According to the data of the EXCHANGE REVIEW November 2021 Report released by UK Research Institute CryptoCompare in November 2021, Huobi reached US$140 billion in trading volume in November 2021.
(Note: The above data is independently published by third party research institutions, Huobi Global only quotes third-party data, and Huobi Global is not legally responsible for the third party data)
II Business Development at Huobi
1. To celebrate Huobi Futures’ 3rd anniversary, a million dollars rewards were offered to new contract users. To celebrate the Huobi Futures’ 3rd anniversary, from December 1st to January 13th, users who opened the USDT-based contract for the first time and completed the designated tasks will receive the certain rewards, up to 150 USDT! The total reward is worth 1,000,000 USDT, first come and first win!
2. In November, Huobi Global listed new assets - IMX, CERE, ENS, GALA, FTM, UNIC, NGL, WAR, IOI, MONO, PYR, KMA, SDN, covering NFT, DeFi, GameFi, IDO platforms, privacy, smart contract platform. Huobi Loan has added available tokens of SAND, ETC, and NEO.
3. Black Friday: Buy BTC at a 50% Discount! $50,000 Up for Grabs! To celebrating the coming of the Black Friday, Huobi Global is launching a BTC trading promotion where participants stand a chance to buy up to 1,000 USDT worth of BTC at a 50% discount.
4. Huobi Futures functions update. In November, the grid trading function is launched on USDT-based perpetual contract. Without knowing the code, users can create strategies and make stable profits under volatile market conditions.
5. Collecting 8th Anniversary Medal, win 120,000 USDT rewards. To celebrate the Huobi’s 8th anniversary, Huobi Futures launched the "Collect 8th Anniversary Badges and Win 120,000 USDT Rewards" event. Users can participate in the badge lucky draw after completing tasks.
6. Huobi Earn offers flexible deposit and fixed deposit of HT with 3.00% APY. During November, the users of Huobi Earn has gained yield of 1.9 million USDT and got more than 30,000 USDT on HT deposit products.
7. As of November 30th, Huobi USDT-based perpetual swap listed FTM, CRO, IMX, CELR, and MINA, totally supporting 107 varieties of crypto assets, of which 52 assets supported with token-based perpetual swap, 13 delivery contracts, covering popular track assets such as GameFi, NFT, DeFi, Polkadot and storage.
III Media Coverage
1. CoinDesk: Crypto Exchange Huobi Global to Move Spot Trading Services to Gibraltar
Cryptocurrency exchange Huobi Global will move its spot trading services to Gibraltar, after receiving approval from the Gibraltar Financial Services Commission (GFSC) to begin the transition, the exchange said in a press release shared with CoinDesk on November 8th. Huobi will provide services to global customers through its Gibraltar base. This is the first time Huobi Global has transferred its spot trading services to a regulated entity.
2. Times: China crypto ban slashes revenues and spurs Huobi to ‘go global’
On November 7, according to a report of Financial Times: Du Jun, the 33-year-old co-founder of Huobi, mentioned in an interview with Currency: “70% of Huobi’s revenue is already abroad, and it is accelerating the pace of global development and quadrupling its world headcount from the present 1,000.”
HT will enthusiastically commence a strengthened focus towards the international community. All future announcements of our HT monthly report will be in English to adhere to more international readers. Thank you for your continued support!
Official Telegram Group:
December 15, 2021
Trade on the go with Huobi Global App (iOS/Android)
Find us on
Huobi Global reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice. The above is for information purposes only and Huobi Global makes no recommendations or guarantees in respect of any digital asset, product, or promotion on Huobi Global. Prices of digital assets are highly volatile and trading digital assets is risky. Please read our Risk Reminder text here.