Six Isolated Margin Trading Pairs Will be Removed on September 9
Dear Valued Users,
Huobi Global is planning to remove the following Isolated Margin trading pairs at 06:00 on Sept. 9 due to their relatively low liquidity and trading volumes: EOS/HUSD, ETC/BTC, NEO/BTC, WNXM/USDT, XRP/HUSD, and XTZ/BTC.
The timeline is as follows:
- The loan service for the above Isolated Margin trading pairs will be disabled at 06:00 on Sept. 8 (UTC).
- The trading service for the above Isolated Margin trading pairs will be disabled at 06:00 on Sept. 9 (UTC).
- The compulsory repayment will be triggered at 06:00 on Sept. 9 (UTC).
To avoid your assets being affected by the compulsory repayment, we recommend you to stop trading on any of the Isolated Margin trading pairs and manually make the repayment before 06:00 (UTC) on Sept. 9, 2021.
- Please withdraw the pending orders timely before the delisting and stop trading on any of the Isolated Margin trading pairs.
- The compulsory repayment will be triggered if you fail to repay the assets before the delisting. The remaining assets will be transferred to your Exchange account within 48 hours after the delisting.
- The spot trading for the above trading pairs will be unaffected.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your understanding. We will be making our continuous effort to offer better products and services with great effort!
Sept. 6, 2021
Find us on
Huobi Global reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice. The above is for information purposes only and Huobi Global makes no recommendations or guarantees in respect of any digital asset, product, or promotion on Huobi Global. Prices of digital assets are highly volatile and trading digital assets is risky. Please read our Risk Reminder text here.