SUN/USDT Trading Pairs Will Be Delisted from Huobi Margin on May 31
According to the official plan (Please refer to the announcement>>>) , SUN started implementing a token redenomination and platform upgrade on May 26, 2021 (UTC). To help users swap their new SUN smoothly, Huobi Global schedules to disable margin trading on SUN/USDT at 03:00 on May 31 (UTC).
Huobi Global will:
- Cease the loan services on the above trading pairs at 8:00 AM，May 30 (UTC).
- Halt the margin trading services at 3:00 AM, May 31 (UTC), after which the transfer will be unavailable.
- Execute the compulsory repayments at 3:00 AM, May 31 (UTC).
To protect your assets from being affected by compulsory repayment, please terminate trading for the above trading pairs and make repayments before 3:00 AM，May 31 (UTC).
1. Please cancel pending orders for the above trading pairs prior to the termination of margin trading.
2. The system will execute compulsory repayment if assets haven't been repaid after the adjustment, following which the remaining assets will be transferred to the Exchange account.
3.The transfer-in/out functions will be disabled at 3:00 am on May 31, 2021 (UTC). The system will snapshot user assets in the corresponding margin account and conduct token swap in the follow-up work. The SUN tokens will be transferred into the user Exchange account. During the token swap period, the asset amount display may be temporarily inaccurate, which is expected to return to normal with 48 hours. Please refer to the Spot announcement for further details.
4. Digital assets are investment products with significant price fluctuations. Trading digital assets carries a high level of risk. Please assess your risk appetite and risk management strategies before trading digital assets, and make prudent, informed decisions. Huobi Global will do due diligence to ensure that we list quality digital assets, but will not be liable for your trading losses.
5. Huobi Global announcements and other relative information should not be considered as investment advice. Huobi will not bear any direct or indirect losses caused by reliance on such information. Huobi shall not be liable for any guarantee or compensation arising from trading or staking.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your understanding and support!
May 28, 2021
Trade on the go with Huobi Global Mobile Crypto Trading APP
Find us on
Huobi Global reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend, revise or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.