How to Trade Spot on Huobi
Go to Rewards Hub to win up to 5,672 USDT rewards!
1. After you have logged in to your Huobi account, click "Trade" on the bottom of the main page, and click "Spot".
2. The Spot trading page (in vertical view) contains the following 9 components:
(1) Trading types
(2) Trading pair, price change (24h) for spot and margin trading, etc.
(3) Buy/Sell virtual assets
(4) Order types: Limit order, market order, TP/SL order and trigger order.
(5) Order amount and price
(6) Sell order book
(7) Buy order book
(8) Available funds and order information
(9) Live chart
3. Make a spot trade on Huobi app
Take placing a limit order as an example, select a trading pair in Area ② (e.g. BTC/USDT). After referencing the ask prices and bid prices in Area ⑥ and ⑦, enter the order price and amount in Area ⑤. Then, click "Buy BTC" to complete the limit order. Please make sure that you have sufficient fund in your account. (You can also take the steps to sell virtual assets.)
If you want to get your order quickly fulfilled, you can place the order at market price by clicking "Market Order" and enter an order amount. Your order will be fulfilled at the best market price.
After trading, you can check your funds and order status in Area ⑧.