Huobi Global to Support PHX Rebrand to PHB
Dear Huobi Global Users,
Huobi Global will be supporting the rebranding of PHX (Red Pulse Phoenix) to PHB (Phoenix Global) with the following arrangements:
- Suspension of PHX deposits and withdrawals at 02:00 (UTC) on Sept 26, 2022.
- Disabling of all PHX spot trading pairs and cancellation of all pending PHX orders (PHX/BTC) will take place at 03:00 (UTC) on Sept 26, 2022.
- Snapshots of users' positions will be taken at 16:00 (UTC) on Sept 26, 2022, after all orders are canceled. Users' PHX will be converted to PHB on a 100: 1 basis.
- Resumption of deposits, withdrawals, and trading of PHB will be subsequently announced, please stay tuned.
- The system will cancel PHX orders at the specified time and return the assets involved to your Exchange account automatically, please cancel all pending orders before 03:00 (UTC) on Sept 26, 2022 to avoid any risks.
- The system will suspend the display of PHX price once trading has been disabled. PHX will be excluded from the calculation of users' total balance, and your actual holdings will not be affected.
- Huobi Global reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice. The above is for information purposes only and Huobi Global makes no recommendations or guarantees in respect of any digital asset, product, or promotion on Huobi Global. Prices of digital assets are highly volatile and trading digital assets involves risk. Please read our Risk Reminder text here.
- Anything contained in any of Huobi Global promotions, announcements, banners, or other publications (hereinafter referred to as "Promotion") is for information purposes only and should not be construed as trading advice or recommendations. Huobi Global makes no representations or guarantees in respect of any Promotion or any activity on Huobi Global conducted by users as a Promotion is carried out at their own risk. Huobi Global shall not be liable for any losses users may incur from such activities.
September 23, 2022
Find us on