Huobi to Delist CRO/USDT Pair for Isolated Margin Trading on November 24
- Latest News
Dear Huobi Users,
As part of Huobi Token Management Rules, Huobi will delist the CRO/USDT pair for isolated margin trading at 07:55 (UTC) on November 24, 2022.
Affected Isolated Margin Trading Pair:
The delisting timeline is as follows:
1. On November 23, 02:00 (UTC), isolated margin loan services for the CRO/USDT pair were ceased.
2. On November 24, 07:55 (UTC), isolated margin trading services for the CRO/USDT pair will be disabled, after which transfer and margin trading will not be available.
3. On November 24, 07:55 (UTC), compulsory repayments will be triggered.
To protect your assets from being affected by compulsory repayments, please stop trading the CRO/USDT margin trading pair and make repayments before 07:55 (UTC) on November 24.
1. Please withdraw the pending orders of the CRO/USDT margin trading pair in time before the delisting and stop any related trades.
2. Compulsory repayment will be triggered if users fail to repay their loans before the delisting. Any remaining assets will be transferred to the users’ Spot accounts within 48 hours after the compulsory repayments.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Huobi remains committed to providing you with better products and services.
Risk Reminder: Trading virtual assets comes with high risks due to market volatility. Please fully understand all the risks involved before trading. Huobi makes no recommendations or guarantees in respect of this announcement and other information. Huobi is not liable for any direct or indirect losses arising from reliance on such information. We are neither responsible nor liable for your trading decisions.
Thank you for your support.
November 24, 2022
Trade on the go with Huobi App (iOS/Android)
Find us on
Huobi reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice. The above is for information purposes only and Huobi makes no recommendations or guarantees in respect of any virtual asset, product, or promotion on Huobi. Prices of virtual assets are highly volatile and trading virtual assets involves risk. Please read our Risk Reminder text here.