Exclusive to New Huobi Users! Earn Up to 50% APY with Huobi Earn!
Dear Valued Users,
Huobi Global will launch a limited-time offer on the Huobi Earn platform. During the event, newly registered users can earn up to 50% APY by depositing any of the following tokens into Huobi Earn: USDT, ETH, BTC, DOT, DOGE, SHIB.
Event Period: 12:00 pm, July 14 -12:00 pm, July 21 (UTC)
Who can participate:
- Users who sign up with Huobi after July 7 and who has not yet made any asset deposits
- Users who sign up with Huobi during the event period
- Participants can deposit and withdraw at any time during the event.
- Each participant can deposit up to 5,000 USDT worth of tokens in any of the six participating tokens. (If you deposit more than 5,000 USDT in any tokens, only 5,000 USDT worth will qualify to enjoy the 50% APY).
- The interest will be paid in two parts. Participants will receive the interest according to the APY displayed on the page each day, and the remaining interest will be sent to their Earn account within 7 days after the event ends. (For example: If a new user chooses USDT to deposit during the event, the user will automatically be paid at the current interest rate of 6.61% APY every day. Within 7 days after the activity ends, the user will receive the remaining 43.39% interest.)
- Interests earned during the event will be paid out as the same type of token deposited.
How To Participate:
Website: Login to Huobi Global, and find Huobi Earn under Finance on the navigation menu
Click here: https://www.huobi.com/en-us/financial/earnings
App: Tap Huobi Earn on the homepage
July 13, 2021
Find us on:
Huobi Global reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend, revise or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice. The above is for information purposes only and Huobi Global makes no recommendations or guarantees in respect of any digital asset, product, or promotion on Huobi Global. Prices of digital assets are highly volatile and trading digital assets is risky. Please read our Risk Remindertext here.