What is Thumbs-Up ?
- HTX P2P Advertiser Guide
1. These rules are formally implemented from the date of publication and will be modified or improved from time to time, and the modified or improved rules will be effective from the date of publication;
2. if you do not agree with the content of these rules and the modified or improved rules, please stop using the product service immediately;
3. If you continue to use the Product Service, you are deemed to fully understand and accept these Rules and the content of the Rules as modified or improved from time to time, and you are voluntarily bound by them.
I. Thumbs-Up Program
Thumbs-Up advertisers are advertisers who have maintained good trading practices and excellent service quality on HTX consistently. Advertisers who apply for and are approved as Thumbs-Up advertisers will have a Thumbs-Up logo added after their advertiser nickname.
II. Conditions for applying for the Thumbs-Up Program
Advertisers who also have the following conditions are eligible to apply.
1. Have posted at least one ad in HTX P2P within 30 days.
2. Conducted HTX P2P transaction not less than 90 days.
3. Committed to complete rigorous KYC and AML review for its transaction buyer.
III. Application for Thumbs-Up Service Eligibility
Apply online through the application link, and within 3 business days of application submission, HTX will review the application in accordance with the Evaluation Rules and add the Thumbs-Up logo to the advertiser's avatar if the review is approved.
1. Has received complaints for no more than 3% of his/her P2P transactions for the period of 30 days before application.
2. The average release time of P2P transactions is less than or equal to 4 minutes for the period of 30 days before application.
3. His/her IM window response time is less than or equal to 4 minutes for the period of 30 days before application.
4. Agrees to abide by and be bound by these rules and any other relevant terms and conditions.
*Existing Thumbs-Up merchants will be audited every 30 days, and advertisers who fail to meet the criteria will be disqualified.
IV. Termination of Thumbs-Up Services
1. The Thumbs-Up logo will be cancelled if there is a major customer complaint during the Thumbs-Up logo period, which is determined by HTX, at its sole discretion, to be caused by the advertiser.
2. If the advertiser does not meet the application requirements, the Thumbs-Up logo will be cancelled.
4. Deducting more than 30 points according to the Advertiser Points Management.
5. Any situation where the platform determines that the Thumbs-Up logo is not suitable for retention.
V. Special Declaration
1. HTX's approval of an advertiser's Thumbs-Up application does not represent HTX's assessment of the advertiser's credibility, nor is HTX guaranteeing any transactions carried out with a Thumbs-Up advertiser.
2. Any dispute or controversy between an advertiser and a counterparty shall be resolved in accordance with the rules set out on HTX. Any disputes should be submitted to HTX in accordance to https://www.huobi.com/support/en-us/detail/360000675051/.
These terms and conditions shall be in addition to any existing rules, terms and conditions of HTX. HTX reserves the right to have sole discretion to amend or revise the terms of this program or cancel this program at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.
*Users from the following countries or regions will not be permitted to participate in this event: Mainland China, the United States of America, Canada, Japan, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, Venezuela and Crimea.
Buy Cryptos with 0% Fee on HTX P2P
[ Official Customer Service Email ] [email protected]