Huobi Global Will Support BoringDAO (BOR) Contract Swap
Huobi Global will support the BoringDAO (BOR) contract swap plan, with the following arrangements:
- Disable BOR deposit &withdrawal at 02:00 am on June 21 (UTC);
- Delist all existing BOR spot trading pairs and cancel all pending orders (BOR/USDT, BOR/BTC, and BOR/ETH) at 03:00 am on June 21(UTC).
- Take a snapshot of user holdings after the delisting and distribute BORING tokens to all eligible users at a ratio of 1 BOR:10,000 BORING.
- The opening time for BORING deposit & withdrawal will be announced separately. Please stay tuned!
Please deposit BOR to Huobi Global before 02:00 am on June 21 (UTC) if you wish to exchange new tokens, and we will handle all matters for you.
- Please cancel your pending orders in time before the delisting. Otherwise, the system will automatically cancel them at the specified time and send related assets back to your Exchange account.
- After the delisting, the valuation of BOR will not be displayed (BOR tokens will be excluded from total balances in the Exchange account) as the real-time price of BOR is inaccessible.
- Given the high price volatility, trading digital assets carries a high level of risk. Please assess your risk appetite and risk management strategies before trading digital assets, and make prudent, informed decisions.
- Anything contained in any of Huobi Global promotions, announcements, banners, or other publications (hereinafter referred to as "Promotion") is for information purposes only and should not be construed as trading advice or recommendations. Huobi Global makes no representations or guarantees in respect of any Promotion or any activity on Huobi Global conducted by users as a Promotion is carried out at their own risk. Huobi Global shall not be liable for any losses users may incur from such activities.
June 20, 2021
Find us on
Huobi Global reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend, revise or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.