Huobi Global Will List MIR in Inno Hub - Deposit to Share 10,000 MIR!
Huobi Inno Hub will list MIR (Mirror Protocol) on April 19th. Each parent account and sub-account is allowed to have a maximum holding of MIR tokens that are equivalent to 50,000 USDT (There is no holding limit for API users and users with Huobi Insider VIP card or above).
- Open MIR deposits at 10:00 on April 19th (UTC) [Deposit Now>>>]
- The MIR spot trading will be opened until the deposit volume meets the demand of market trading, which will be notified in advance via an official announcement. Please stay tuned!
- Open MIR withdrawals at 10:00 on April 20th (UTC).
- Opening precaution: Huobi Global will limit the listed price to limited order within 5 minutes after opening trading, and the price shall not be more than 5 times the opening price, and the normal trading will be resumed after that.
Deposit MIR to Share 10,000 MIR
1st Round: 10:00:00, April 19th - 10:59:59, April 19th (UTC)
2nd Round: 11:00:00, April 19th - 11:00:00, April 26th (UTC)
1. Users who deposit MIR to the Huobi platform in Round 1 are eligible for sharing 3,800 MIR according to their net deposit volume (deposit volume - withdrawal volume). Users with negative net deposits are unable to get rewards.
2. Users who deposit MIR to the Huobi platform in Round 2 are eligible for sharing 6,200 MIR according to their net deposit volume (deposit volume - withdrawal volume). Users with negative net deposits are unable to get rewards.
Individual Net Deposit Percentage = Individual Net Deposit Volume/ Total Net Deposit Volume from all users*100%
Gainable MIR for Round 1 = Individual Net Deposit Percentage * 3,800
Gainable MIR for Round 2 = Individual Net Deposit Percentage * 6200
3. The individual reward is limited to a maximum of 500 MIR.
4. The deposit & withdrawal volume of the sub-account will all be credited to that of the parent account.
5. Rewards will be sent to the user's exchange account within 7 days after the campaign ends.
1. Trading in newly-listed digital assets comes with higher risks due to huge price fluctuations. Before trading, please have a full understanding of all the risks and be prudent of your own decisions.
2. Huobi Global's announcement and other information are not considered investment advice. Huobi will not bear any direct or indirect losses arising from reliance on such information. Huobi does not assume responsibility for guarantees, compensation, etc. for trading or staking.
April 19th, 2021