HTX to Delist BCHBTC, WAVESUSDT and BATUSDT Isolated Margin Trading Pairs on September 21
- Latest News
Dear HTX Users,
HTX will delist the BCHBTC, WAVESUSDT and BATUSDT isolated margin trading pairs at 07:55 (UTC) on September 21, 2023.
Affected Isolated Margin Trading Pairs:
The schedule is as follows:
1. On September 19, 07:00 (UTC), the margin loan service for the affected isolated margin trading pairs will be suspended.
2. On September 21, 07:55 (UTC), trading services for the affected pairs will be ceased, after which transfer and margin trading will not be available.
3. On September 21, 07:55 (UTC), compulsory repayments will be triggered.
To protect your assets from being affected by compulsory repayments, please stop trading the BCHBTC, WAVESUSDT and BATUSDT isolated margin trading pairs and make repayments before 07:55 (UTC) on September 21, 2023.
1. Please withdraw the pending orders of the BCHBTC, WAVESUSDT and BATUSDT isolated margin trading pairs in time before the delisting and stop any related trades.
2. Compulsory repayments will be triggered if users fail to repay their loans before the removing. Any remaining assets will be transferred to the users’ Spot accounts within 48 hours after the compulsory repayments.
We apologize for any inconvenience it may cause. HTX remains committed to providing you with better products and services.
Thank you for your continuous support!
September 15, 2023
Find us on
HTX reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice. The above is for information purposes only and HTX makes no recommendations or guarantees in respect of any virtual asset, product, or promotion on HTX. Prices of virtual assets are highly volatile and trading virtual assets involves risk. Please read our Risk Reminder text here.