Huobi PrimeList to List SIGN on June 16
Dear Valued Users,
Huobi Global is listing SIGN on Primelist at 13:00 (UTC) on June 16, 2022.
Similar to Huobi Prime, Primelist is a new token listing platform on Huobi Global for listing high-quality tokens. With Primelist, participants stand a chance to buy new tokens at low prices and trade them when the event ends.
All future Primelist events will be integrated into the Newlisting page. Please join Primelist on the NewListing page moving forward.
Click to participate:
Tokens for Sale:
11:00 (UTC) on June 15- 11:00 (UTC) on June 16
(Trading will open at 13:00 (UTC) on June 16)
Token supply available for sale
10,000,000 tokens (1% of total supply)
Total shares in the sale
0.02 USDT per token
How to participate:
To be eligible to participate in this token sale, you need to meet designated trading volumes and total asset balance requirements.
Completion of ID verification (KYC)
- Sign up on Huobi Global and complete the ID verification process (KYC) before 11:00 (UTC) on June 15 (if you have not done so already).
Daily spot trading volume requirements
- Reach minimum daily spot trading volume of 500 USDT on any digital asset for 3 days before the end of the subscription period.
- The daily average trading volume will be taken across 3 consecutive days based on the local time of your registered country.
- Daily average spot trading volume = Total spot trading volume 3 days before the subscription starts / 3.
- None of the volume from spot transactions for which the fees are offset by point card will be counted towards the spot trading task.
- During the subscription period, you can check your trading volume at any time on the event page. Trading volume includes both buys and sells (excluding wash trades) across all available trading pairs (excluding stablecoins pairs such as USDT/HUSD, PAX/HUSD, USDC/HUSD, USDC/USDT, TUSD/HUSD, DAI/USDT, TUSD/USDT, PAX/USDT, USDD/USDT and DAI/HUSD,UST/USDT).
Total asset balance requirement
- The snapshots of your total asset balance will be taken at a random time daily from 00:00:00 (UTC+8) June 12 to 23:59:59 (UTC+8) on June 14, 2022.
- The minimum daily average asset balance required to participate in SIGN Primelist is 100 USDT
- The maximum order size you will receive is proportional to your total asset balance on Huobi. The higher your total asset balance, the greater the maximum order size
- The more assets you own, the larger number of tokens you can order.
- The asset balances in the following accounts are included in the snapshots: spot, derivatives, margin, fiat, Huobi Earn, quant, pool and options.
USDT balance requirement
- During the subscription process, please ensure that the USDT balance in your account is greater than the amount required for purchase.
- From 11:00 (UTC) on June 15 to 11:00 (UTC) on June 16, eligible users can register for this event. Their USDT balances in the Exchange Account will be locked automatically once the registration is completed.
(Note: If you have not registered for the event, you will not be able to participate in the token sale.)
- From 11:00 (UTC) to 12:30 (UTC) on June 16, the system will randomly pick the lucky winners from all eligible participants. The winners are qualified to purchase a minimum of 1 share (50 USDT-worth) of SIGNIN
- Participants who do not win any shares will have their USDT tokens automatically unlocked and released into their Exchange Account.
- Huobi Global will open SIGN deposits and spot trading (SIGN/USDT) at 13:00 (UTC) on June 16.
- Huobi Global will open SIGN withdrawals at 10:00 (UTC) on June 19.
- Margin trading, futures trading, and promotions for SIGN with attractive rewards will go live shortly after the spot trading of SIGN opens. Stay tuned!
Terms & Conditions:
- If there are no orders on the orderbook within 90% ~ 110% of the last traded price, all new Market Orders placed for buying/selling will be canceled automatically to prevent slippage. Please ensure that you have done sufficient risk assessment when trading newly-listed tokens, as they are often subject to high price volatility.
- Users from the following countries or regions will not be permitted to participate in this Primelist event: Mainland China, the United States of America, Canada, Japan, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Singapore, Sudan, Syria, Venezuela, and Crimea.
- Orders made using API or with a negative fee rate will not be able to participate in the Primelist event.
- Users who are marketmakers will not be able to participate the Primelist event.
- The Primelist event is not open to sub-accounts.
- Huobi Global reserves the right of final interpretation for all aspects of this event, and has the right to disqualify any participant who shows signs of fraudulent behavior.
- Huobi Global reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.
The above is for information purposes only. Huobi Global makes no recommendations or guarantees in respect to any digital asset, product, or promotion on Huobi Global.
Risk Reminder: Trading digital assets and digital asset derivatives comes with high risks due to significant price volatility. Please fully understand all the risks and make prudent decisions before trading. Please read our Risk Reminder text here.Huobi Global will not be responsible for your trading.
June 11, 2022
Find us on
Huobi Global reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice. The above is for information purposes only and Huobi Global makes no recommendations or guarantees in respect of any digital asset, product, or promotion on Huobi Global. Prices of digital assets are highly volatile and trading digital assets involves risk. Please read our Risk Reminder text here.