Professional Tiered Fees Trial Promotion
In order to encourage users to onboard the Professional Tiered Fee Program, Huobi Global will launch the ‘Tiered Fee Trial’ & ‘HT Holding Exemption Trial’ promotions.
Promotion 1- For Users ≥ 1000 BTC On External Exchanges: Tiered Fee Trial
Users who meet the minimum HT holding requirements of the Professional Tiered Fee table, and have established 30-day trading volume ≥1000BTC on other trading platforms (via submission of video clip), can apply for a 45-day trial of the professional tier fee rates under our New Tiered Fee program.
- If the user’s HT holding is lower than the professional tier rates applied for, the fee rate will be downgraded to corresponding professional fee rate tier.
- If the user’s HT holding is increased beyond the professional tier rate applied for, there will be no upgrade in fee rate during the trial period.
- If both the user’s 30-day trading volume and HT holding have met a higher tier fee level, we will encourage the user to officially switch to the actual tiered fee program to enjoy a better rate
- The trial tier assigned will be based on the lower range of the user’s 30-day trading volume on other exchange platforms
- After the end of the 45-day trial, the user’s fee rate setting will revert back to default fee rates in the system.
- The trial requires a minimum 5,000HT holding to take effect. If the HT holding is not met, the system will automatically switch to apply Level 1 normal user tier fee rates the next day.
- Evidence of 30-day trading volume and tier fee rates on other platforms need to be provided. All such information provided should correspond with the applicant’s information.
Promotion 2- For Users with ≥ 1000 BTC On Huobi Global: HT Holding Exemption Trial
Users whose latest 30-day trading volume reach ≥ 1,000BTC on Huobi Global can apply to participate in the HT Holding Exemption Trial promotion.
- A single user can only take part once (where parent-child UID exist, child UIDs will follow status of parent UID)
- During the trial period, the professional tier fee level corresponding with the user’s 30-day trading volume (without HT holding requirement) will be applied. The user will experience tier fee rate changes corresponding to changes to his 30-day trading volume during the trial period.
- Upon the close of the 30-day trial period, standard fee rates will apply as per the New Tiered Fee structure.
- During the trial period, should the user’s 30-day trading volume fall below 1,000BTC, the system will automatically revert the user’s tier fee rate to Normal User Level 1 the next day.
Example 1: Tiered Fee Trial
User A’s 30-day trading volume is 30,000BTC on another exchange, and holds 30,000HT. Having met the conditions of the promotion, the applicable professional fee rate for User A is Level 6. During the trial period, if User A’s HT holding falls below 16,000, the trial tier rate level will fall to professional fee rate Level 3 the next day. If User A’s HT holding falls to 4,000, the trial tier rate level will fall to Normal User Level 1 the next day; If User A’s HT holding increases to 40,000, the trial tier rate level will rise to professional fee rate Level 6 the next day; If the User A’s 30-day trading volume increases to 40,000BTC, and he holds 35,000HT, we will propose to the user to switch to the actual tiered fee program to enjoy a better discount.
Example 2: HT Holding Exemption Trial
If User B’s 30-day trading volume is 1,200BTC and HT holding is 3,000, the corresponding normal tier fee rate is Level 5 during the promotion period. User B can apply to participate in the HT Holding Exemption Trial under professional tier fee rate Level 1; if his 30-day trading volume increases to 6,000BTC during the trial period, he will be upgraded to professional tier fee rate Level 3 the next day; ; if his 30-day trading volume falls below 1,000 BTC during the trial period, the system will automatically revert the user’s tier fee rate to Normal User Level 1 the next day.
*HT Holding &Trading Volume Snapshot:
The system will take a snapshot of user’s 30-day trading volume (BTC equivalent) at 0:00 (GMT+8), and random daily HT holding snapshots the day before. Updates to users’ tier fee level and rates will take place daily at 4:00(GMT+8). Trading volumes will be computed based BTC closing price at 0:00 GMT+8.
For enquiries, please email us at：[email protected]
July 25, 2019