FastTrack Phase 2 Vote-to-List Premieres July 10 (Project Details)

Dear users,

Huobi Global will launch FastTrack Phase 2 on July 10 2019. In this round, Huobi Global will announce 2 FastTrack project candidates each. Order of listing depends on voting results. approximately 1 million USDT worth of project tokens (market price) will be sold (at a discount of around 50% off to voting users), whilst, an equivalent of 500,000 USDT worth of HT will be burnt.

Project Candidates for FastTrack Phase 2 (in random order)
Project Name:Egretia (EGT)
Project Introduction:Click here for more

Project Name:Crypto.com (CRO)
Project Introduction:Click here for more

FastTrack Rules:

1) Target Schedule:
Voting Stage: 20:00:00 – 20:59:59 July 10, 2019(GMT+8) (1 hour in total);
Token Exchange: 21:00:00 – 21:09:59 July 10, 2019 (GMT+8);
Winning Project’s Deposit/Withdrawal services: 21:15:00 July 10, 2019 (GMT+8);
Winning Project’s Listing Stage: 22:00:00 July 10, 2019(GMT+8); Winning Project will be eligible for listing. free trading of USDT, BTC and HT trading pairs will be subsequently launched.
Runner-up project’s Deposit/Withdrawal services: 09:15:00 July 12,2019(GMT+8). Deposit/Withdrawal services and free trading of USDT, BTC and HT trading pairs will be subsequently launched.
Runner-up project’s Listing Stage: 10:00:00 July 12,2019(GMT+8). free trading of USDT, BTC and HT trading pairs will be subsequently launched.

2) Token Exchange:
15 lucky users will be selected among all participants, and they are going to share 20% of the voting token proportionally (Rules for luck draw can be seen from the announcement of FastTrack specific trading regulations). The other users will be able to allocate remaining 80% tokens in proportion to their HT votes;
mceclip0.png
Actual token exchange price ratio will be announced the morning of July 10.

3) Huobi Token Burn
All HT received during the voting stage shall be burnt (i.e. destroyed) on the same day.

Click here for FastTrack Voting Rules

Further Notice:
1. FastTrack will inherit the Prime Lite Trading Protection: In order to avoid extreme price volatility due to exuberance, we will restrict the use of market orders within 5 mins after official trading opens and users are unable to place orders at prices 5 times higher than the highest tradable price during Price Limit Round;
2. Huobi reserves the right to void a project’s vote count, or eliminate FastTrack voting eligibility if signs of cheating are discovered.

Risk Reminder:
Trading digital assets comes with high risks due to huge price fluctuations. Before investing, please have full understanding of all the risks in investing in digital assets and be prudent of your own decisions. Huobi does not take responsibility for any resulting direct or indirect losses.
Huobi reserves the right for final interpretation.

Huobi Global
July 8, 2019