Hourly Interest Rate Calculation of Margin Trading Will Go Live!
To meet users' elaborate demands of margin trading, the interest calculation will be adjusted from "Daily" to "Hourly" at 11:00 on June 28, 2019 (GMT+8).
The latest rules are as follows:
1. The hourly loan interest = Existing daily interest rate / 24 * loan amounts.
2. The interest for the first hour counts as the loan begins.
3. One hour/60 minutes is considered as a unit. Any time less than 60 minutes will be considered as one hour. Interest is charged every hour (Simple interest).
4. If an available Point Card for the account is detected by the system, it will automatically pay the interest (1 pts = 1 USDT fee).
5. If you want to repay the loan in advance, you will not be able to use Point Cards to deduct the interest.
Risk Reminder: Trading in digital assets comes with high risks due to huge price fluctuations. Before trading, please have a full understanding of all the risks of trading in digital assets and be prudent of your own decisions.
Enjoy your trading!
June 26, 2019