Point Card Usage Instructions
- Spot Trading Guide
1. How can I get Point Cards?
(1) Receive Point Card transfers from other people
To receive points from third-parties via web, login to https://www.hbg.com/en-us/ ，navigate mouse to Balances-> Click <My Point Cards> option or directly access via the site address https://www.hbg.com/en-us/ht/points/my_points/ . Point card transfers can also be processed via the HTX APP.
(2) Receive Point Cards via promotional events
2. How can I use Point Cards?
(1) Deduct trading fees
Fees incurred when placing a trading order can be deducted Point Cards. The fee will be deducted by the points you have (1 pts = 1 USDT fee). A standard 0.2% fixed spot trading fee rate will apply for users who have enabled points deduction. A standard 0.2% fixed spot trading fee rate will apply for users who have enabled points deduction.
When you place a trading order and the fee is paid in USDT, the fee will be deducted by the points from your Point Card.
For example, if you choose XRP/USDT pair, and you sell 20 XRP, you need to pay 0.10232 USDT fee. If you have a Point Card, your Point Card will automatically pay 0.10232 points（pts） as fee.
If your fee is paid in other coins, the fee will be estimated into USDT according to the exchange rate. Your Point Card will pay USDT for it.
For example, if the current market price is XRP/USDT=0.7227, you need to pay 0.02 XRP as fee when you buy 10 XRP with USDT. According to the current market price, you need to pay 0.014454 USDT (0.02 XRP * 0.7227 = 0.014454 USDT). If you have a Point Card, your Point Card will automatically pay the 0.014454 points (pts) fee.
When there is insufficient balance in your Point Card, the Point Card will pay part of fees with points first, then the rest of fees will be paid by your account Balances.
(2) Deduct margin interest
3. How do I enable Point Card Deduction
(1）Users must first have point balances in the account before they can activate point deduction.
(2) To activate points deduction via web, login to https://www.hbg.com/en-us/，navigate mouse to Account Center-> Click <Fee Settings> option（alternatively, click <Fee Rate> at the bottom of the main site under the “Services” ）. Fee settings can also be accessed by the HTX APP.
(3) Swipe (left to right) to enable ‘Use Point Card to deduct’ option as shown above.
Point to note: If a user is currently using HT deduction on the spot exchange (or points deduction), margin loan will use the same deduction mode. It is a shared setting at the user level.