Guideline on how to Showcase your project on Project Center
- Project Center
- Application Link (at the Bottom of the Page)
- Project Name
- A Chinese name should contain 20 characters at most.
- An English name should contain 20 characters at most.
- For the English name, a space will be counted as a character.
- Project Introduction in Chinese and English
- A Chinese introduction should contain 200 characters at most (a Chinese character will be counted as 2 characters).
- An English introduction should contain 200 characters at most (a space between words will be counted as a character).
- 3 tags should be selected at most.
- Total Amount
- Only numbers are supported, and "," is not supported.
- Introduction of Projects
- No more than 8,000 characters in Chinese or English. Spaces count as characters.
- Project Videos
- Only MP4 format is supported.
- The size should be smaller than 500 MB.
- Display only the first five videos to users.
- If you encounter any other problems while uploading your video, try re-logging in and uploading it again.
- Live Broadcast (Optional)
- Channels supported: Yizhibo, Inke, Youtube.
- Project teams need to register their own accounts in the third-party live channel and start the live broadcast.
- Add your own links.
- “Reviewing” Logo
- “Review Approved” Logo
- Uploading Subsequent Updates
- Project progress and updates can be submitted at any time after approval. Log into Huobi account, enter the application center according to the above steps and click on the "Edit information" as follows.