The 2nd Phase of Huobi HADAX Voting Officially Opens
The 2nd phase of Huobi Autonomous Digital Asset Exchange (HADAX) voting officially opens.
Having prepared for 1 week, we have officially launched the 2nd phase of voting at 13:00, March 12th (GMT+8). We want to extend our gratitude to users, project teams and super nodes. Thank you for your support!
1. Super node: We will introduce professional investment organizations with excellent reputation to vote for projects. On the page, we can see the votes and reviews of super nodes. Because the limited development cycle, the voting and commenting process of the 1st phase will be carried out offline. All the projects now open to vote are those who have passed the first examination. According to the number of projects and super nodes in the list, those projects with more than 2 votes from super nodes now enter the public vote. After those numbers are fixed, the rules of first examination will be fixed.
What is the super node? https://www.hadax.com/en-us/vote/node_list/
2. Public vote incentive system: Teams can set up their own incentive rules during public vote. They can give voted users a certain amount of rewards. For each vote they cast, they can get a certain amount of tokens. The incentives can only be increased but can not be decreased.
3. Security deposit: Teams are required to pay the deposit according to their needs and the deposit is paid by HTs. The amount of security deposit will be accounted into the final score. The amount can only be increased but can not be decreased.
4. Final score = votes from users * 70% + the number of HTs as the security deposit * 30%. In the end of voting, 3 projects will enter the final list.
The duration of this phase of voting:13:00, March 12th to 13:00 March 15th, 2018 (GMT+8).
After the voting ends, we will check the data in 1 to 3 working days. Results will be published after checking.
1. The net value of the voted user’s balances is required to be 100 USDT or above.
2. Each person can vote for 3 projects maximum in 30 days.
3. 1 vote costs 0.1 HT. Each user can cast 100,000 votes maximum.
4. About refund: Because frequent refunds can influence the results of voting. We will set up a period of self-help refunding for users in the non-voting time. Details will be published via announcement later.
The voting rules of the 2nd phase: https://www.huobipro.com/notice_detail/?id=1114
Click to enter the voting page: https://www.hadax.com/vote/
March 12, 2018