Badge Usage Rules
Badges are a medium of exchange on the HTX App. Users can use badges to participate in lucky draws and redeem rewards.
>> How to get badges
- Users can get badges through spot and futures trading, Trading Bot, daily check-ins, and other activities such as PrimeBox, MegaTrade, and CandyDrop.
>> How to view and use badges
- Prizes obtained from Badge Mall are credited to My Rewards. You can view the details of your prizes under My Rewards.
- Badges can be used to take part in lucky draws and redeem rewards on Badge Mall.
- Badges are only valid in the event period where they are obtained, and unused badges will expire and be cleared at the end of the event.
>> Terms & Conditions
- Badges can only be received and used on HTX.
- Trading volume involving the use of point cards to deduct fees is excluded from the calculation.
- Trading volume involving the use of cashback vouchers is excluded from the calculation.
- Trading volume with negative maker fee rates is excluded from the calculation.
- Trading volume includes the buys and sells across all available trading pairs, but excludes trading pairs with zero fees.
- Due to local compliance requirements, users from the following countries and regions are not eligible to get or use badges:Mainland China, the United States of America, Singapore, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, Venezuela.
- Users who are found to be involved in any cheating behaviors, including but not limited to money laundering, manipulation of multiple accounts, and insider trading, will be disqualified from getting or using badges. HTX reserves the right to freeze the cheating accounts, confiscate any fraudulent gains earnings, and impose penalties on these users.
- HTX reserves the right of final interpretation for all aspects of badges.
- HTX reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend, change or cancel this event at any time without further notice.
Find us on
HTX reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice. The above is for information purposes only and HTX makes no recommendations or guarantees in respect of any virtual asset, product, or promotion on HTX. Prices of virtual assets are highly volatile and trading virtual assets involves risk. Please read our Risk Reminder text here.