Huobi Global to Delist GALA/USDT Pair for Isolated Margin Trading on November 4
Dear Huobi Users,
As part of Huobi Global Token Management Rules, Huobi Global will delist the GALA/USDT pair for isolated margin trading at 06:55 (UTC) on November 4, 2022.
Affected Isolated Margin Trading Pair:
The delisting timeline is as follows:
1. On November 4, 00:00 (UTC), isolated margin loan services for the GALA/USDT pair were ceased.
2. On November 4, 06:55 (UTC), isolated margin trading services for the GALA/USDT pair will be disabled, after which transfer and margin trading will not be available.
3. On November 4, 06:55 (UTC), compulsory repayments will be triggered.
To protect your assets from being affected by compulsory repayments, please stop trading the GALA/USDT margin trading pair and make repayments before 06:55 (UTC) on November 4.
1. Please withdraw any pending orders of the GALA/USDT margin trading before the delisting and stop any related trades.
2. Compulsory repayment will be triggered if users fail to repay their loans before the delisting. Any remaining assets will be transferred to the users’ Spot accounts within 48 hours after the compulsory repayments.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Huobi Global remains committed to providing you with better products and services.
Thank you for your support.
November 4, 2022
Find us on
Huobi reserves the right to have sole discretion to amend or revise the terms of this announcement or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice. Huobi has no obligation to notify you of any such amendment, revision or cancellation. The above is for information purposes only and Huobi makes no recommendations or guarantees in respect of any virtual asset, product, or promotion on Huobi.
Trading virtual assets and virtual asset derivatives comes with high risks due to significant price volatility. Please fully understand all the risks and make prudent decisions before trading. Please read our detailed Risk Reminder. Huobi will not be responsible for your trading losses.