【Token Airdrop Event】CandyDrop launches QOM on August 4, 2022
Dear Valued Users,
CandyDrop is launching QOM on August 4, 2022.
QOM: 04:00 (UTC) Aug 4, 2022 – 10:00 (UTC) Aug 6, 2022
Click here to participate (APP version only).
How to join:
During the event, 30 crystals will be consumed for each CandyDrop participation.
2. How to Participate
Interested users can click here to enter the Event page and participate in the event. If your registration is not successful, please check your crystal holdings. Click here to participate.
3. Win your Candydrops
The CandyDrop tokens will be randomly allocated to registered participants. Winners will receive the tokens for free. The token prizes will be delivered to winners' Spot Accounts within 12 hours.
|Project||Total Airdrop Amount|
Calculation of allotment
- Actual winning rate of individual user = total number of winners / total number of participants in the event * 100%
- The winning rate and final token allotment are calculated based on a matrix of user data including trading volume, trading frequency, asset balance and HT holdings, etc.
When calculating asset balance for HT holders, the HT portion will be multiplied by 1.5 times.
4. *CandyDrop Lucky Star: There will be one participant selected from each CandyDrop round as our CandyDrop lucky star who can enjoy special airdrops worth 1,000USDT!
*Claim Lucky Star Rewards: The CandyDrop Lucky Star will be noticed via SMS notification, and push, inbox, and pop-ups from Huobi APP. The lucky winner needs to email Huobi customer service ([email protected]) about how he/she can receive the rewards.
*Required Task for CandyDrop Lucky Star: The CandyDrop Lucky Star is invited to join our Huobi Live where he or she can share their experience with Huobi's CandyDrop activities. They will lose fail to be eligible for the 1,000USDT should they fail to complete this task. Huobi customer service will contact the lucky winner 3 working days before the Huobi Live show.
- Users are required to complete ID verification before joining this event. Failure to complete ID verification before the event ends will result in the forfeiture of rewards.
- Users can only participate in this event on the Huobi App.
- Sub-accounts are not eligible to participate in this event as an independent entry.
- Market makers are not eligible to participate in this event.
- Spot trading volume includes the volume of spot, ETP, margin and grid trades.
- Due to local compliance requirements, users from the following countries and regions are not eligible to participate in this event: Mainland China, the United States of America, Canada, Japan, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, Singapore, Venezuela and Crimea.
- Trading volume only includes the buying and selling of specified trading pairs, including QOM/USDT, SHIB/USDT, SHIB/USDC (wash trading is excluded).
- Proportion of spot transactions using Point Cards to deduct fees will not be counted in the daily average amount for this activity.
Huobi Global reserves the right of final decision regarding this event. In case of cheating, Huobi Global reserves the right to disqualify the users involved and forfeit their rewards.
The above is for information purposes only. Huobi Global makes no recommendations or guarantees in respect of any digital assets, products, or promotions on Huobi Global.
Risk Reminder: Trading digital assets and digital asset derivatives comes with high risks due to significant price volatility. Please fully understand all the risks and make prudent decisions before trading. Please read our detailed risk reminder. Huobi will not be responsible for your trading losses.
August 4, 2022
Find us on
Huobi Global reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice. The above is for information purposes only and Huobi Global makes no recommendations or guarantees in respect of any digital asset, product, or promotion on Huobi Global. Prices of digital assets are highly volatile and trading digital assets involves risk. Please read our Risk Reminder text here.