Huobi Global Will Support Bitcoin Cash ABC (BCHA) Rebrand to eCash (XEC)
Dear Valued Users,
Huobi Global will support the Bitcoin Cash ABC (BCHA) rebrand to eCash (XEC) with the upcoming arrangements:
- Disable all BCHA spot trading pairs and cancel all pending BCHA orders (BCHA/USDT, BCHA/BTC) at 03:00 on July 5 (UTC);
- The system will take a snapshot of user holdings once the orders are canceled then convert BCHA tokens held to XEC tokens at a ratio of 1:1,000,000;
- The resumption of deposits, withdrawals, and trading of XEC will be released in a following announcement; please stay tuned.
- Please cancel all pending BCHA orders before the system does; at 03:00 on July 5 (UTC), the system will automatically cancel all pending BCHA orders and send the assets involved to your Exchange account;
- Huobi Chat users with BCHA assets held should convert their accounts to Huobi Global Exchange accounts;
- The system will suspend the display of BCHA price once the trading is disabled, BCHA will be excluded from users’ total balances calculation, and your actual holdings will not be affected.
July 2, 2021
Find us on
Huobi Global reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend, revise or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice. The above is for information purposes only and Huobi Global makes no recommendations or guarantees in respect of any digital asset, product, or promotion on Huobi Global. Prices of digital assets are highly volatile and trading digital assets is risky. Please read our Risk Reminder text here.