Vote to List at HTX's #6 PrimeVote X Rocket Plan
- Latest News
Dear HTX Users,
Since HTX initiated the Vote to List program, our community has witnessed 5 rounds of successful PrimeVote events in which the community members have cast their votes for listing multiple quality assets and made their voice heard. These would not have been done without the active engagement and strong support from the community members. Our sincere gratitude goes to all HT community members for your loyalty and commitment.
Now we are very excited to roll out the long-anticipated 6th round of PrimeVote event and start the application process for new tokens. The highlight of #6 PrimeVote is the launch of the Rocket Plan for enriching user experience. "Rocket" will serve as an important certificate that can be used to participate in in-app activities such as the community voting, new-coin airdrops, among other beneficial projects.
What is Rocket?
- Once the Rocket plan goes online, users can check on the Asset page their Rocket values which equal the 30-day average balance measured in USDT. 1 USDT = 1 Rocket.
- To increase their Rocket values, users can improve their asset balances by making deposits and purchasing quality assets.
- When holding quality assets such as HT, TRX, BTC, and ETH, users can have their Rocket values boosted by a multiple.
How is Rocket used in the PrimeVote events?
- All users with Rocket value can participate in the PrimeVote events. The higher the Rocket value, the higher the votes.
- Using the Rocket value to vote will not cause the asset balance to be locked.
- Users can either lead the voting for a certain token or follow the voting by entrusting their votes to their trusted proxy voter.
- The project that wins the most votes in the Final stage will be eligible to list its token on HTX for trading. For more details, please refer to the event announcements.
The 6# PrimeVote has started registration of applicant projects
- Period: 12:00 (UTC) on May 30, 2023 - 12:00 (UTC) on June 13, 2023
- How to register (2 options):
1. Online registration (Suitable for Web): Click here
- After the registration period, the platform will complete the project evaluation and review before June 18, 2023. The shortlisted projects will be eligible to participate in this round of PrimeVote.
- The scope of project evaluation and review includes but are not limited to:
1. Project qualification and regulatory policies: issuer, company background investigation, and legal opinion (optional).
2. Project's business model and market scale: blockchain technology, user base and growth, user conversion, etc.
3. Ecosystem construction and overall allocation of project tokens: token attributes, allocation mechanism, vesting, token application, market cap, trading, etc.
4. Project's core team and investors: investment and financing, team members' personal information, core executives' background, other team members, etc.
5. Project's community, marketing, and operations: media coverage, operations activities, user activeness and feedback, etc.
6. Project progress and other progresses: project roadmap, development progress, code update frequency, official channel update frequency, etc.
May 30, 2023
Find us on
HTX reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice. The above is for information purposes only and HTX makes no recommendations or guarantees in respect of any virtual asset, product, or promotion on HTX. Prices of virtual assets are highly volatile and trading virtual assets involves risk. Please read our Risk Reminder text here.