【Token Airdrop Event】CandyDrop launches PANDO on Sep 29, 2022
Dear Huobi Global Users,
CandyDrop is launching PANDO on Sep 29, 2022.
PANDO: 04:00 (UTC) Sep 29, 2022 – 10:00 (UTC) Oct 1, 2022
Click here to participate (APP version only).
How to join:
During the event, 30 crystals will be consumed for each CandyDrop participation.
2. How to Participate
Interested users can click here to enter the Event page and participate in the event. Please check your daily average spot trading volume if your registration is unsuccessful. Click here to participate.
3. Win your Candydrops
The CandyDrop tokens will be randomly allocated to registered participants. Winners will receive the tokens for free. The token prizes will be delivered to winners' Spot Accounts within 12 hours.
|Project||Total Airdrop Amount|
Calculation of allotment
- Actual winning rate of individual user = total number of winners / total number of participants in the event * 100%
- The winning rate and final token allotment are calculated based on a matrix of user data including trading volume, trading frequency, asset balance and HT holdings, etc.
When calculating asset balance for HT holders, the HT portion will be multiplied by 1.5 times.
4. *CandyDrop Lucky Star:
CandyDrop Good Luck Prizes: In each round of the CandyDrop events, 5 lucky participants will be selected as the Good Luck Prize winners. Each winner will be awarded a special airdrop worth 100 USDT!
The 9 ending numbers (alphabets removed) in the first ETH block hash on and after the moment when this round of event ends will be deemed as the reference number sequence which determines the Good Luck Prize winners.
● The ending 9 digits in the reference number sequence will be compared against the UIDs from left to right one by one. Good Luck Prize winners will come from the UIDs with the most consecutive left-to-right matches.
● In the event the quantity of UIDs with the most consecutive left-to-right matches exceeds the winner quota, UIDs of smaller absolute numeric value shall win.
- Suppose the first ETH block hash after 2022-08-13 02:00:00 (UTC) is 0x95519f40a75c3f46d0426d5db908458b3d056b929d02b536c1c6d431ec94f093
- Sieve alphabets out from the block hash and take the ending 9 numbers 643194093 as the reference number sequence for the day.
a. Compare the UIDs against the reference sequence from left to right. A UID that fully coincides with the reference sequence will definitely win.
b. The first digit from the left takes the priority in determining the effective consecutively-matching numbers. If all 1st digits don't match with the 1st digit of the reference sequence, the second digits will be compared.
c. This process is repeated until all Good Luck Prize winners are determined.
d. If, for instance, the first 7digits haven't determined all of the winners, therefore, some winners have to be selected by matching the remaining 3 digits and there are 8 UIDs that end with the same ending 3 digits as the reference sequence: 31093, 452093, 1233093, 98125093, 174896093, 294547093, 5678093, 39093. The smallest numbers shall take precedence over the larger ones, that is the order of winning shall be 31093 > 39093 > 452093 > 1233093 > 5678093......
* The prizes will be distributed to the winners' accounts within 5 workdays after the results are announced.
The Good Luck Prize winners list will be released in subsequent announcements. Stay tuned!
- Users are required to complete ID verification before joining this event. Failure to complete ID verification before the event ends will result in the forfeiture of rewards.
- Users can only participate in this event on the Huobi App.
- Sub-accounts are not eligible to participate in this event as an independent entry.
- Market makers are not eligible to participate in this event.
- Spot trading volume includes the volume of spot, ETP, margin and grid trades.
- Due to local compliance requirements, users from the following countries and regions are not eligible to participate in this event: Mainland China, the United States of America, Canada, Japan, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, Singapore, Venezuela and Crimea.
- Trading volume includes both buys and sells (excluding wash trades) across all available trading pairs (excluding USDT/HUSD, USDD/USDT, UST/USDT, USDC/USDT, PAX/HUSD, USDC/HUSD, TUSD/HUSD, DAI/USDT, TUSD/USDT, PAX/USDT, and DAI/HUSD).
- Proportion of spot transactions using Point Cards to deduct fees will not be counted in the daily average amount for this activity.
Huobi Global reserves the right of final decision regarding this event. In case of cheating, Huobi Global reserves the right to disqualify the users involved and forfeit their rewards.
The above is for information purposes only. Huobi Global makes no recommendations or guarantees in respect of any digital assets, products, or promotions on Huobi Global.
Risk Reminder: Trading digital assets and digital asset derivatives comes with high risks due to significant price volatility. Please fully understand all the risks and make prudent decisions before trading. Please read our detailed risk reminder. Huobi will not be responsible for your trading losses.
Sep 29, 2022
Find us on
Huobi Global reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice. The above is for information purposes only and Huobi Global makes no recommendations or guarantees in respect of any digital asset, product, or promotion on Huobi Global. Prices of digital assets are highly volatile and trading digital assets involves risk. Please read our Risk Reminder text here.