Retirement Schedule of Existing Spanish User Accounts for Margin Trading
Dear Valued Users,
Underpinning Huobi Global’s commitment to local compliance policies, we will retire Spanish user accounts for margin trading in an orderly manner while ensuring the safety of user assets.
Please see the following (tentative) schedule for the retirement of margin trading services:
1. Huobi Global will cease Cross/Isolated Margin loan services for Spanish users at 08:00 (UTC) on Aug 15, 2022.
2. Huobi Global will cease Cross/Isolated Margin trading & transfer services for Spanish users at 03:00 (UTC) on Aug 29. Pending orders will be canceled in phases, and compulsory repayment will be triggered if users fail to repay their loans. Any remaining assets will be transferred to the users’ Spot Accounts within 48 hours after the ceasing of service.
1. Spanish users shall cease margin trading and make manual repayments before 08:00 (UTC) on Aug 15, 2022.
2. Spanish users shall withdraw any pending orders for Margin trading in time before the delisting, and stop any related trades.
3. Spanish users are highly recommended to repay their borrowed assets in time to avoid any losses caused by compulsory repayment. Users from other unrestricted countries or regions will not be affected.
Thank you for your support.
August 10, 2022
Find us on
Huobi Global reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice. The above is for information purposes only and Huobi Global makes no recommendations or guarantees in respect of any digital asset, product, or promotion on Huobi Global. Prices of digital assets are highly volatile and trading digital assets involves risk. Please read our Risk Reminder text here.